Breakfast Fried Rice. Bring The French Quarter To Your Kitchen With Zatarain's® Recipes & Ideas For Inspiration. Add eggs and scramble until not quite set. It takes the base of leftover rice and switches up the traditional fried rice by adding in the leftover breakfast staples of bacon and eggs.
That's where this breakfast-inspired fried rice comes in. Unlike other breakfast fried rice recipes, this is made with naturally gluten free brown rice, turkey bacon (it's a great way to get the taste of bacon without all the bacon grease), and the sesame oil that's usually in fried rice is left out. When you think of breakfast, fried rice is probably not the first thing that pops into your head. You can have Breakfast Fried Rice using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Fried Rice
- It’s 2 each of Smoke Sausage Links cut into cubes.
- It’s 2 each of eggs.
- You need 2 each of small Potatoes, washed and small cubes.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked Rice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Soy Sauce, more if like.
- It’s 1 small of Onion, cut to strips.
- You need 3 dash of or to your liking, Creole Seasoning (I used Tony Chachere's).
- You need 3 dash of Crush Red Pepper.
In fact, it may be nowhere on your radar. Growing up with a Japanese father, we always had a pot of cooked rice at the ready and when we had leftovers (which was often), my father would make breakfast fried rice in the morning. This is my take on a childhood favorite. In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy.
Breakfast Fried Rice instructions
- Sauteed potatoes then add onion..
- Add sausage and seasoning, heat.
- Add eggs, stir..
- Stir in rice and soy sauce..
Add rice to pan with bacon fat and toast the rice over medium-high heat. Cook your rice in a steamer, pot, or rice maker as you normally would. Reviews for: Photos of Breakfast Fried Brown Rice. This was a great recipe for the left over Christmas ham!. Fried rice: it's what's for breakfast.