Green Channa-Cheese Curry,Methi -Aloo,Fruit Yogurt,Sautéed Veg,Mint Riata,Rice,fresh fruits,Lassi. Learn how to make curry chickpeas with potato (channa and aloo) a delicious vegetarian curry which also happens to be a gluten free dish as well, with the. Fragrant biryani rice served with vegetable, channa masala, sambar/ kurma, raita and appalam. Diced potatoes tossed with fenugreek leaves.
Indian cottage cheese cubes marinated in yogurt and served with onion, capsicum and tomato, grilled in Fish fillet marinated in yogurt with Methi leaves and fresh ground spices. Green-peas sauteed in masala and cooked in thick gravy of tomato and onion. Steamed vegetable momos finished in tandoor served with mayo mint chutney. You can cook Green Channa-Cheese Curry,Methi -Aloo,Fruit Yogurt,Sautéed Veg,Mint Riata,Rice,fresh fruits,Lassi using 37 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Green Channa-Cheese Curry,Methi -Aloo,Fruit Yogurt,Sautéed Veg,Mint Riata,Rice,fresh fruits,Lassi
- You need 3 cups of Fresh hara Channa.
- You need 300 gm of Paneer 1/2 inch cubes 300 grams.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of Oil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 2 large of Onions finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Ginger paste.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Garam masala powder.
- It’s 2-3 of Green chillies slit.
- Prepare 2 medium of Tomatoes quartered.
- You need of for chanamasala.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Pomegranate seeds (anardana).
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Coriander seeds.
- Prepare 2 of Whole dry red chillies.
- Prepare of For Aloo Methi Sabji..
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of asafoetida.
- Prepare 2 of dried red chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion, finely chopped.
- You need 2 of Thai green chillies, finely chopped.
- You need 2 of potatoes, peeled and cubed.
- Prepare 1 bunch of methi leaves, about 1 1/2 cups when chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Prepare to taste of salt,.
- It’s of For fruit yogurt.
- Prepare 5-6 of strawberries mashed.
- Prepare 3/4- 1 cup of plain yogurt.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped mixed fruits(Apple,orange,pomegrante seeds).
- You need to taste of Honey.
Paneer tikka marinated with thai green curry served with sambal mayo. Potato stuffed with cottage cheese and dry fruits cooked with rich brown onion and cashwnut gravy. All greens , vegetables, fruits with olive oil or choice of sauce. 南印特色沙拉 Special South Indian salad. 米泥加入自製起司煎製而成外酥內軟餅皮，搭配蔬菜香料湯及醬料Crispy crust pancake made of fermented rice batter & homemade cheese. Chopped potatoes sautéed with spices and fenugreek leaves.
Green Channa-Cheese Curry,Methi -Aloo,Fruit Yogurt,Sautéed Veg,Mint Riata,Rice,fresh fruits,Lassi instructions
- Cook green chana in three cups of water with salt for twenty to twenty five minutes or pressure cook for five minutes. Drain and reserve cooking liquor. Coarsely powder all the ingredients of chana masala. Heat three tablespoons of oil in an iron kadhai and add cumin seeds. When they change colour, add onions and sauté till pink. Add ginger paste, garlic paste, powdered chana masala, coriander powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and half the cumin powder..
- Add boiled green chana with the reserved cooking liquor and one cup of water. Add salt, garam masala powder and let it cook for five to six minutes. In another pan, heat the remaining oil, add slit green chillies, remaining cumin powder and tomatoes..
- Cook for a minute and add to the green chana mixture in the kadhai. Stir and allow cook on low heat till almost dry. Add paneer cubes, stir gently and continue to cook for another two minutes. Serve hot..
- For Aloo-Methi Sabji…Wash the methi leaves thoroughly and cut the stems near the roots and discard. Chop the rest, place in a bowl and add about 2 tsp salt to it. Mix well and keep aside. Heat the oil in a heavy bottomed pan. Add the cumin seeds, asafoetida and dried red chillies. Once the cumin and chilli start to turn colour, add the onion and green chillies. Sauté till the onions start to become soft..
- Add the potatoes, give it a quick stir to mix everything together, cover and cook over low heat for 7-8 minutes, till the potatoes are almost tender..
- Now squeeze the methi leaves to take out any water from them. Add to the pan with the potatoes. Add turmeric powder, coriander powder, Kashmiri chilli powder and salt. Give it a quick stir and let it cook over medium heat for 3-4 minutes. Remove from heat and serve hot..
- For Fruit Yogurt…In a bowl mash berries with a fork to release their natural juice and sweetness..
- Add in yogurt,all chopped fruits and stir until combine. Test for sweetness and add in a drizzle of honey or maple syrup to your desired sweetness. Stir.Serve chilled..
- Now in a plate arrange all dishes,chapattis,rice,fresh fruits,salad and masala lassi..
Boiled green peas, green onion and button mushrooms sautéed in tomato gravy with spices. Rice cooked with assorted vegetables, cottage cheese cubes, cardamom and spices. A thick beverage made with blended yogurt. Garnish with chopped cilantro, slit green chili and ginger slices. Add the red chili powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, kasoori methi, amchur powder, turmeric powder and salt.