Potato lyonnaise with grilled chicken. The classic dish of Lyonnaise potatoes is named after the city of Lyon, in France. This French dish requires lightly boiling sliced potatoes before sautéing in butter with lightly caramelized onions. The potatoes are finished with fresh chopped parsley.
Combine melted butter, garlic, thyme and parsley in a small bowl. Using a pastry brush, paint the butter mixture over chicken and under skin. Gently pull chicken skin away from flesh without removing; leave skin attached at several points. You can cook Potato lyonnaise with grilled chicken using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato lyonnaise with grilled chicken
- Prepare of Irish potatoes 20 medium size.
- It’s 2 of large onion.
- Prepare 1 of chicken.
- It’s of Maggi cube 2 cubes.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need of Soysauce.
- You need of Ginger and garlic powder.
- It’s of Yaji.
- Prepare 21/2 tablespoon of Cooking butter.
Combine melted butter, garlic, thyme and parsley in a small bowl. Using a pastry brush, paint the butter mixture all over chicken and under the skin. Place skillet back on stove over low heat. Spread with the rest of onion mixture.
Potato lyonnaise with grilled chicken instructions
- Make a marinade of yaji, soysauce,ginger and garlic powder, maggi. Wash and marinade chicken overnight.
- Peel and cut your potatoes in round. Wash and boil aldente in salted water. Cut your onions in large slices.
- Grease your baking tray and put your chicken. Pop into hot oven for 15 to 20minutes. Bring out then add your cooking butter, potatoes and onions. Sprinkle some black pepper. Put back in oven till potatoes are tender and onions are sauteed.
Cover with remaining potatoes, and season with more salt and. It has been updated for content. These French style potatoes are coated in a mixture of caramelized onions, fresh chopped garlic, crushed chili pepper and lemon for an amazing boost of fresh flavor. Crispy on the outside, tender on the inside, these classic lyonnaise potatoes are cooked in duck fat and so delicious. There's actually a pretty big difference between Dauphinoise Potatoes and Lyonnaise Potatoes.