cheesed mash potatoes topped with spring onions & chicken liver stew. Fill with enough water to cover potatoes and add ½ teaspoon salt. Bring to a boil, then simmer until tender. Drain water and smash the potatoes in the pot with a potato masher.
Meanwhile grate cheese chop spring onions. Add a large knob of butter to the pan, along with all but a handful of spring onions. Mash the potatoes or use a potato ricer. You can cook cheesed mash potatoes topped with spring onions & chicken liver stew using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of cheesed mash potatoes topped with spring onions & chicken liver stew
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Potatoes.
- Prepare 250 grams of White goat cheese.
- It’s bunch of Spring onions.
- You need 250 grams of Cottage cheese.
- It’s 400 grams of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1/2 kg of Fresh Chicken liver.
- You need 2 1/4 of large onions.
- You need 4 of Carrot.
- Prepare 1/4 kg of Diced spring onions.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare 2 clove of diced garlic.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 1 tsp of white pepper.
Add the spring onion, garlic (and butter) and milk. Season with plenty of salt and pepper to taste. You can add more butter if you like. Add to a baking dish and top with the grated cheese.
cheesed mash potatoes topped with spring onions & chicken liver stew instructions
- Fold butter, Spring onions, warm milk and the two cheeses with the mashed potatoes. Add salt to taste.
- Sautee onions and carrots garlic and add the chicken liver. Add vegetable stock and cook on medium heat for 7 minutes. Add white pepper. Salt to taste.
Put the potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Place over high heat; bring to the boil and cook until soft. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan heat the milk over medium heat. Add the diced spring onion and simmer until the potatoes are done. Drain the potatoes and add the milk mixture along with salt and pepper.