Creamy Potato Pepperoni Soup. The Best Pepperoni Soup Recipes on Yummly Instant Pot Slow Cooker Italian Pepperoni Soup, Italian Beef And Pepperoni Soup, Pizza-flavored Tomato Soup. Winter Country Soup Hillshire Farm. shallots, whole kernel yellow corn, Great.
This soup takes just five minutes to prepare and is the perfect appetizer to serve during Thanksgiving or for a weeknight dinner dish. To make the recipe, start by mixing the potatoes, stock and cream cheese in a slow cooker. Pepperoni Soup (Stovetop Instructions) The Pepperoni pizza soup stovetop instructions were always my dad's preferred way to make this recipe, and to be honest, it is the fastest method. You can cook Creamy Potato Pepperoni Soup using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Potato Pepperoni Soup
- Prepare 4 each of potatoes diced.
- It’s 1/2 packages of carrots diced.
- It’s 25 slice of pepperoni sauteed.
- Prepare 1 can of evaporated milk.
- You need 1 can of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil crushed.
In a Dutch oven or soup kettle, combine potatoes, celery, onion, water and bouillon; bring to a boil. Over medium-high heat add onions and sauté until soft. Add garlic and thyme and heat until fragrant. Add the potatoes, carrot, broth, turmeric.
Creamy Potato Pepperoni Soup instructions
- Cook carrots and potatoes in about 4 cups boiling water until soft.
- Sauté pepperoni.
- Pour coooked potatoes and carrots into vitamix or blender and blend until smooth. Return back to pot and add milk and broth. Mix well.
- Add sauteed pepperoni. Add salt, pepper, seasonsalt, garlic, and basil to desired taste. Mix well. Heat to desired temperature. Serve.
Cover and bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to simmer. Cook until carrot and potatoes are tender. Make the cream while the others are cooking. Chicken noodle soup might be good for a cold, but if you're looking for a soup to truly satisfy, creamy soups are your friend. Smooth, hearty, silky, and decadent, they're liquid comfort.