Sautee spinach, cauliflower and potatoes. Steak and Cauliflower Potatoes with Sautéed Spinach Recipe. Sweet potatoes: Peel and dice sweet potatoes. Place the cauliflower in a medium saucepan and cover with water.
Heat the same large skillet to medium heat. Heat the oil in a large pan and sauté the onion and chilli until tender. Add the spices and sauté for another minute. You can have Sautee spinach, cauliflower and potatoes using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sautee spinach, cauliflower and potatoes
- It’s 1 each of medium cauloflower.
- You need 1 lb of fresh spinach.
- You need 3 medium of potatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Add the spinach and heat until wilted. Boil the potatoes until soft and remove the skins if desired. Boil the cauliflower in a little water until just Stir in all the spices, season, and cook for a few minutes. Drain and add the chickpeas, then the spinach.
Sautee spinach, cauliflower and potatoes step by step
- Break the cauliflower into small pieces and add to a mixing bowl.
- Cut potatoes into small squares and add to mixing bowl.
- Add the salt and the parsley to the mixing bowl and mix everything together.
- Add the oil to a heated pan and cook the potatoes and the cauliflower on medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Add the spinach and cover the pan for 6-8 minutes uncover and mix everything together and now its ready to be served.
Cook, stirring, until the spinach wilts. Transfer to a serving bowl and serve with a dollop of yoghurt and a squeeze of lime juice. This Mashed Cauliflower and Spinach is an easy and delicious way to eat your veggies! We've been on a big cauliflower kick lately. It's a lower carb and lower calorie alternative to potatoes – plus cauliflower cooks up quickly and tastes delicious!