JAIME'S CHICKEN SOUP #1. A chicken soup recipe is a real staple, and this one uses roast chicken, so it's a great way to use up any leftovers. A beautiful, hearty, winter soup recipe. Meanwhile, tear the cooked chicken into long chunks.
We are taking soup to the next level, cozy deep flavor amazing and then how about we make the most incredible chickens. The Best Jamie Oliver Chicken Soup Recipes on Yummly Singapore Noodles By Jamie Oliver, Tikka Masala Recipe – Jamie Oliver, Piri Piri Chicken – Jamie Oliver Heat the vegetable oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. You can cook JAIME'S CHICKEN SOUP #1 using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of JAIME'S CHICKEN SOUP #1
- Prepare 1 tbsp of evoo.
- You need 1 clove of garlic minced.
- It’s 1 of carrot diced.
- You need 1 of celery stalk w leaves diced.
- It’s 1/2 of onion diced.
- You need 2 of scallions chopped.
- You need 1 of green plantain sliced thick in to rounds..
- It’s 1 of potato peeled and diced..
- You need 2 tbsp of cilantro chopped fine.
- Prepare 2 of boneless thick cut chicken breasts diced med sized.
- Prepare 2 of chicken boullion.
- You need 6 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of sqweeze lemon in your bowl when its done. so good..
Sit the chicken in a large, deep pan. These recipes are fully flexible and perfect for using up leftovers or adapting to whatever you have at home. When the soup has had its hour and a half, use tongs to carefully transfer the chicken to a roasting pan. Leave to cool, uncovered, for a few minutes.
JAIME'S CHICKEN SOUP #1 instructions
- add oil to pressure pot or soup pot..
- sautee garlic and onion.1-2 min..
- Fill pot a little more than half way with water and add 2 chicken boullion.bring to boil..
- put in all the rest of chopped vegetable s and chicken ..
- simmer covered untill done.about thirty min in a pressure pot, a little longer in a regular pot for the plantain..
Remove the soup from the heat and strain it through your biggest sieve or colander. Pull out the decent-looking bits of veg and put these back into the soup, getting rid of anything else. Sit the chicken in a large, deep pan. This recipe, by the legend Jamie Oliver, contains ingredients which are antiviral, anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant and is a perfect warming dish that can help alleviate the aches and pains of winter. For a plant based version, replace the chicken with chickpeas, lentils or beans and use.