vegetarian caramelized pizza (no dough). This vegan caramelized mushroom pizza is to die for. And I say that as someone who doesn't actually like the texture of mushrooms. But when they're caramelized alongside onion and garlic, thrown atop the perfect pillowy pizza dough with a thick layer of garlic white sauce and topped with mozzarella and fresh rosemary?
It has a rich flavor profile and is incredibly tasty, despite it's simple ingredients. Topped with smoky, sweet barbecue sauce, caramelized sweet onions, vegan sausage crumbles, crispy kale and creamy almond cheese, this pizza is sure to be a favorite at your next pizza night! Press dough with your fingers evenly across pan. You can have vegetarian caramelized pizza (no dough) using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of vegetarian caramelized pizza (no dough)
- You need 1 of yellow pepper.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 of pear.
- It’s 2 large of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 medium of sized carrot.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of pepper.
- You need 1 of oregano.
- Prepare 10 ml of olive oil.
- You need 1 of Parmesan or mozarella (optional).
Dough should be very thin as it will rise more during cooking. Pinch the edges to make a lip on the crust. Serving – Pizza is best served fresh and hot out of the oven. Before storing, let it cool down to room temperature.
vegetarian caramelized pizza (no dough) step by step
- Preheat oven to 300°F..
- Boil potatoes and carrot in a pot of salted water until tender..
- Sauté diced onion, pear and yellow pepper..
- Place potatoes and carrot in the bottom of the previously greased pan. Add some minced oregano, salt and pepper..
- Cover with the sautéed vegetables..
- Slice the tomatoes and place the over the vegetables..
- Add salt, pepper and oregano. If you are ovolactovegetarian you can also add your favourite cheese..
- Bake for 30 minutes..
You can wrap it in cellophane, place it in a large sealable bag, or place in an airtight container. This Caramelized Onion and Mushroom Pizza Recipe, for example, tastes WAY better than delivery, and it's *almost* as easy. 🙂 As all good pizza's do, this pizza recipe starts with a killer crust. Today, we're using one package of Pillsbury's Best™ refrigerated thin crust pizza dough. Quick and easy homemade pizza dough topped with caramelized onions, buttery herby balsamic mushrooms, goat and fontina cheese, and warming autumn herbs. All baked in a super-hot oven until the cheese is melty and bubbly, the mushrooms golden, and the crust perfect.