Spring Salad Mix. This Spring, Let's Ditch Spring Mix There's nothing seasonal, or even really desirable, about that packaged "spring" mix salad in the grocery store. By Anna Stockwel l Karen's Spring Mix Salad. Our Spring Mix contains carefully selected tender baby lettuces and greens, picked when the tiny leaves are perfect and whole.
Spring greens go well with lightweight toppings. Goat cheese, grapes, and cranberries are popular toppings on salads made with spring greens.. This salad mix can be used in just about any salad that calls for traditional spring mix. You can have Spring Salad Mix using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spring Salad Mix
- It’s 1 oz of meat.
- You need 1 large of potato.
- Prepare 1 large of carrot.
- You need 1 clove of onion.
- Prepare 1 pinch of of pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
Keep in mind that the mix is more flavorful compared to your typical salad mix, so your salad will be bolder and brighter. This is especially great for simple salads that could use an additional layer of flavor. Strawberry Salad is a spring salad with fresh strawberries, spring mix, juicy, red grapes, dried cranberries, candied walnuts, and feta cheese in a lemon dijon vinaigrette. Spring and early summer are peak seasons for strawberries and are the best times to make strawberry salad.
Spring Salad Mix instructions
- It is optional whether to use meat as ingredient or not. For this recipe, you can use any kind of meat, I prefer to use fillet.
- Wash the meat and vegetables with tap water, remove skin of vegetables. Cut them into cubes, and repeat washing. For the onion, do not wash it at all because it will lose its fragrance and flavor significantly.
- Cut excess fat from the meat, and cut it into small cubes..
- Boil the carrot and potato with small heat, adding salt into the water will help maintain crunchy texture. Boil the carrot for 10 minutes. As for the potato, you need more time to make it softer and pleasant to eat. Remove the water..
- Sautee the onion with vegetable oil and pepper on medium heat. After you can smell the fragrance, put the meat and sautee for 5 more minutes or until the meat is done.
- Mix vegetables with the meat and sesame oil..
- Serve with mayonaise and decorations ;).
Spring Mix enhances baby romaine and oak leaf lettuces with the pleasant bitterness of endive and chicory. True salad lovers revel in Spring Mix's riot of flavor, color and texture dressed with classic vinaigrette. Finely sliced or shredded vegetables, chopped fresh herbs, crumbled feta or goat cheese, dried fruit or toasted nuts are perfect. Salads packed with fresh spring produce, from main dish salads with chicken, fish, or egg with leafy greens, grain salads like rice salad with asparagus and peas, and side salads such as Bibb lettuce tossed with vinaigrette. Spring mix can be used as a bed of salad greens or mixed with other greens for a delicious salad.