Beef back ribs n veggies. An easy recipe for tender, flavorful oven beef back ribs. It's not a quick recipe, but it's truly easy, and the result is so very flavorful! There's something almost primal about eating tender, flavorful meat right off the bone.
Then pour onto beef back ribs. Then take the worcestershire sauce and pour on top of ribs. When serving you put on top of Rice. You can have Beef back ribs n veggies using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef back ribs n veggies
- Prepare 2 lb of Beef back ribs.
- It’s 2 cup of Red wine.
- You need 1/2 cup of Worcestshire sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of Sliced carrots.
- It’s 1 cup of Mushrooms sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of Potatoes large dice.
- You need 4 small of Yellow onions.
- Prepare 1 of Salt liberally.
- You need 2 tbsp of Black pepper.
- You need 3 slice of Garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 of Flour as needed.
- Prepare 3 cup of Beef stock.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Parsley chopped.
Beef back ribs n veggies Fast n easy recipe that basically cooks itself! These popular sides to go with barbecue ribs range from southern classics like mac and cheese and collard greens to lighter fare including crunchy slaw and an unexpected fruit-laden salad. Whatever you choose to serve with your ribs, just be sure sure to have plenty of barbecue sauce—and napkins—on hand. Ribs, whether baby back or spare (and whether grilled.
Beef back ribs n veggies instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Oil cast iron skillet and place over med high heat. Dredge ribs though flour so that they are completely covered. Put in skillet n sear on all sides..
- Add onions n carrots n cook until onions are transparent. Add carrots. Cook 3 minutes then add mushrooms n garlic. Cook until all vegetables sauteed.
- Add wine and half your beef stock. Cook untill simmering, cover with foil and put in oven..
- Bake for 1 – 1/2 hrs. basting with beef stock every half hour and turning the meat. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Take out of oven and rest the meat for 5- 10 min. Enjoy!!!.
The Best Beef Back Ribs Oven Recipes on Yummly Classic Lo Mein Noodles Chef Jet Tila. You'll be coming back to these beef ribs time and time again. These beef back ribs are marinated in a rich red wine, garlic and herb mixture, seasoned with Traeger Prime Rib Rub and grilled to perfection. Beef ribs are much larger, so they have more bone.