Lemon chicken, mashed potatoes and sautéed vegetables. Mashed Potatoes With Sauteed Vegetables is a Continental recipe that will delight your taste buds with its lip-smacking flavours. It is loaded with the goodness of potatoes, cream and butter, whereas the addition of healthy boiled vegetables to it makes it even more appetizing. We're elevating seared chicken in this dish by whipping up a vibrant combo of dijon mustard, honey, oregano, and more, which both coats the chicken before baking and creates an easy sauce for serving.
Top the chicken with the sauce. Serve with the remaining lemon wedges on the side. As the name suggests, it is nothing but perfectly mashed potatoes seasoned simply with black pepper, and served with a crunchy and juicy assortment of sautéed veggies. You can cook Lemon chicken, mashed potatoes and sautéed vegetables using 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon chicken, mashed potatoes and sautéed vegetables
- Prepare 2 of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 tsp of honey.
- It’s of Juice of 11/2 lemon.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of grated ginger.
- You need 11/2 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbs of cooking oil.
- Prepare of Mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 1 kg of potatoes peeled.
- It’s 3/4 tbs of salt.
- It’s 2 tbs of butter.
- It’s of Sautéed vegetables.
- You need 2 of zucchini sliced diagonally.
- You need 4 of medium size carrots peeled and cut diagonally.
- You need 2 of medium size green pepper cubed.
- It’s 1 of large red onions finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 tbs of cooking oil.
- You need of Sauce.
- You need 2 tbs of tomato paste.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
Soft butter and cream added to the potatoes gives it a fluffy texture and rich flavour. Put the potatoes in a saucepan and cover with cold water; season with salt. Lemon Grilled Chicken Recipe uses simple cooking method to cook the chicken. The chicken is marinated well in lemon dressing along with dried oregano and thyme.
Lemon chicken, mashed potatoes and sautéed vegetables instructions
- Peel and wash potatoes. Put in a boiling pot add water to almost cover the potatoes. Add salt mix then boil until cooked. Meanwhile in a small bowl mix grated ginger, soy sauce, lemon juice pinch salt and honey. then place chicken in the mixture.
- Prepare the vegetables. Sauté onion on high heat until soft, add carrot and stir, cook for 4 min..
- Add zucchini and green pepper stir well. Cook 3 min then add salt and black pepper stir well, remove from heat and set aside..
- As the potatoes are boiling sear the chicken breast. Add oil in a skillet on high heat. Place chicken breast skin side down cook for 5min then flip to cook the other side 5 min to a golden brown. Remove from heat and set aside..
- Once the potatoes are cooked drain water and reserve the water. Mash to a smooth fluffy mixture. Add butter and the reserved water to the desired consistency mix well..
- Put the mashed potatoes in a piping bag..
- Remove the chicken from pan. Place the pan on high heat add water, garlic powder and tomatoes paste. Cook to a sauce..
- To serve. Pipe the potatoes on a plate. Place sautéed vegetables on the mash then the chicken breeast on the vegetables. Finish by dripping with the sauce serve..
The classic accompaniment for the grilled chicken would be a creamy mashed potato. It is also accompanied with simple sautéed vegetables to add up the nutritional value as you eat your. The chicken is then smothered in a lemon butter sauce with garlic that adds so much flavor to the chicken. To make the sauce, melt butter in a saucepan. Add onion and cook until the onion has softened.