Honey Sriracha Chicken Lettuce Wrap. Honey Sriracha Chicken Lettuce Wrap – Simple Lunch Ideas "chicken lettuce wraps Find quick and easy lunch recipes menu ideas. Find easy to make food recipes. Easy chicken lettuce wraps with honey dijon marinated chicken breasts, hummus, cucumber and feta cheese.
Need a quick weeknight meal that's easy on the waistline? These one-pan honey sriracha lime chicken lettuce wraps are packed with flavor and make for a low-carb, quick-fix meal, sure to please the pickiest of eaters. You can make takeout-style chicken with just one pan, in under thirty minutes. You can cook Honey Sriracha Chicken Lettuce Wrap using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey Sriracha Chicken Lettuce Wrap
- You need of Wrap filling.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Shredded carrot.
- You need 1/2 medium of onion, chopped.
- You need 4 large of Boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic chopped.
- Prepare 2 of celery stalks chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of sriracha.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Simple to make, family friendly, and so tasty! Layer with iceberg lettuce, sriracha chicken, red pepper and red onion. Drizzle the sauce on top and add fresh. These chicken lettuce wraps are a copycat version of a restaurant favorite (P.
Honey Sriracha Chicken Lettuce Wrap instructions
- Sautee` cubed chicken in olive oil in skillet until cooked thoroughly..
- Add carrots, celery, onion, garlic, sriracha, soy sauce, and honey to cooked chicken..
- Cook until sauce reduced and vegetables are tender.
How to Make Lettuce Wraps: The ingredients list might look a little bit long and intimidating, but I assure Season with pepper, hoisin, soy sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil, ginger and Sriracha/sambal oelek. We had Chicken Lettuce Wrap at PF Chang numerous time and never experienced food poisoning. Sometimes we just make the chicken mixture, add extra Sriracha, and cabbage, and make eggrolls. My daughters love chicken lettuce wraps and I heard that PF Changs were really good. Make Sriracha Mayo and Finish Dish.