Cheesey Mushroom Veggie Lasagna Gluten Free. Cheesey Mushroom Veggie Lasagna Gluten Free step by step. Mushrooms, zucchini and potatoes will be sauteed, separately. Great recipe for Cheesey Mushroom Veggie Lasagna Gluten Free.
Vegan Lasagna is the ultimate comfort food. Layers of zucchini noodles, mushrooms, greens, onions, and a cheesy delicious white sauce are sure to satisfy and bring some much needed comfort in these crazy times. This basic recipe can have any veggie subbed for the mushrooms and spinach that you have on hand so feel free to get a little crazy! You can cook Cheesey Mushroom Veggie Lasagna Gluten Free using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesey Mushroom Veggie Lasagna Gluten Free
- You need 8 oz of mushrooms; buttons or bellas, washed, trimmed, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of med zucchini, washed well and very thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 of med white or gold potato, washed, very thinly sliced.
- It’s 3 of small garlic cloves, chopped and divided into thirds.
- You need of Olive oil 1.5 Tbs., divided.
- You need 1 of med round tomato, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 cup of your favorite marinara sauce.
- Prepare 8 oz of mozzarella cheese, sliced.
- It’s 8 oz of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Cheesy and Creamy Mushroom and Spinach Alfredo Lasagna. Layers of garlicky cheesy goodness in this easier no boil lasagna. Spinach-Mushroom Pesto Ricotta Lasagna feeds a small crowd and leftovers freeze with ease! vegetarian + gluten free with non gluten free option See blog post for more tips and recommendations.
Cheesey Mushroom Veggie Lasagna Gluten Free instructions
- Mushrooms, zucchini and potatoes will be sauteed, separately. Start with a large fry pan, add 1/2 Tbs O.O. and heat oil; add 1/3 of the chopped garlic and heat for a few seconds. Add mushrooms and cook 2 minutes. Remove to a plate. Repeat with 1/2 Tbs O.O., 1/3 of the garlic, add the zucchini and cook 4 minutes. Repeat with sliced potatoes and cook until wilted slightly, about 7 mins..
- Using a 9 X 9 inch Deep Dish Baker, I got mine from The Pampered Chef, start layering. I started with 3 Tbs marinara spread in bottom of pan with a tiny bit of chopped garlic. You will have 3 layers of potatoes and 2 layers of everything else, but only 1 layer of tomato slices. Save 1 layer of mozzarella for top. Start and end with potatoes. Layer any way, such as, potato, ricotta, mushrooms, zucchini, tomatoes, marinara sauce, mozzarella, etc..
- Cover baker and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour..
This grain- and gluten-free dish is mouth watering, savory, and perfectly cheesy. The sauce has the texture of a meat sauce but remains completely vegetarian. Layer the zucchini slices with ricotta cheese and shredded mozzarella. This Vegetable Lasagna is my interpretation of that meal, buuuut has a tiny bit of an upgrade. Not only is it drastically healthier than the original version, but it's also Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, and Vegan!