Tasty Tuna Salad.
You can have Tasty Tuna Salad using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tasty Tuna Salad
- You need 2 cup of screw pasta.
- You need 1 can of tuna.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of medium green pepper.
- It’s 1 of large gerkin.
- Prepare 1/2 can of chickpeas.
- You need 2 of hard boiled eggs.
- Prepare of Dressing.
- You need of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s of lemon juice.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- You need pinch of italian herbs.
- It’s of Garnish.
- Prepare of carrot (peeled or grated) or parsley.
Tasty Tuna Salad instructions
- Boil water. Add a dash of olive oil and a pinch of salt to water..
- Add the pasta to the boiling water and let it cook for 15 minutes..
- Chop onion, green pepper and gerkin..
- Add eggs to pasta while boiling for 10 minutes..
- Drain pasta and run through cold water to cool..
- Peel and chop hard boiled eggs..
- Place cool, drained pasta in a bowl and add all chopped ingredients..
- Add in tuna and chickpeas and mix lightly..
- Drizzle olive oil and squeeze lemon juice over as needed. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Garnish dish with carrot shavings or parsley..