Lemon & Garlic Chicken Caesar Salad. The lemon, Citrus limon, is a species of small evergreen tree in the flowering plant family Rutaceae, native to South Asia, primarily North eastern India. Перевод слова lemon, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. 🎦 Lemon. Lemon (Citrus × limon) is a hybrid of the plant genus Citrus, as well as the common name for the popular edible fruit of this small tree or spreading bush. The lemon plant is characterized by thorny branches and white flowers with purple edges, while the acidic, juicy fruit is oval (egg-shaped).
From Middle English lymon, from Old French lymon ("citrus"), from Arabic لَيْمُون (laymūn) or Ottoman Turkish لیمون (limon), from Persian لیمو (limu). Cognate with Sanskrit निम्बू (nimbū, "lime"). Lemons are a type of citrus fruit and are easily recognized by the bright yellow color of their rind/skin. You can have Lemon & Garlic Chicken Caesar Salad using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon & Garlic Chicken Caesar Salad
- You need 2 medium of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 2 head of chopped romaine lettuce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of seasoned whole grain croutons.
- You need 3 of minced garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Renee's Mighty Caesar Dressing.
- It’s 1 of parmigiano-reggiano for garnish.
- Prepare of marinade.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 3 tbsp of garlic salt OR garlic bread seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of unpasteurized liquid honey.
- Prepare 1 dash of paprika.
- You need 1 dash of ground oregano.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of lemon pepper or citrus seasoning.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to your liking.
Lemons are prized for their sour juice, which is usually the prime use of the lemon. Lemon definition is – an acid fruit that is botanically a many-seeded pale yellow oblong berry produced by a small thorny citrus tree (Citrus limon) and that has a rind from which an aromatic oil is extracted. The lemon tree is one of the most common fruit trees. Both savory and sweet dishes benefit from the tangy Lemon juice poured over other fruits prevents discoloration of the flesh when exposed to air.
Lemon & Garlic Chicken Caesar Salad instructions
- Sear whole breasts OR cut into strips for full flavour and put into a resealable plastic bag..
- Combine marinade ingredients and pour into bag with chicken, turning to coat. Marinate in fridge for 1-2 hours, turning occasionally..
- When chicken is close to being fully marinated, wash the romaine heads thoroughly and chop. Add croutons and chopped romaine to a large salad bowl, set aside..
- Mince the garlic cloves and set aside. Transfer chicken to a non-stick cast iron skillet on medium high heat. Add garlic. Continue to cook until chicken is no longer pink and garlic is nearly dissolved, about 8 minutes..
- Add dressing to salad and toss. Add cooked chicken. Garnish servings with curls of parmigiano-reggiano cheese, and lemon wedges (optional)..
A spiny evergreen tree native to Asia, widely cultivated for its oval yellow fruit. b. Lemons are a good source of potassium, phosphorus, calcium and magnesium. D., but was not widely cultivated. Lemon definition: A lemon is a bright yellow fruit with very sour juice. Lemons grow on trees in warm.