Pork and Red Bean Soup.
You can have Pork and Red Bean Soup using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pork and Red Bean Soup
- It’s 1 of Pork Roast.
- Prepare 1 of Bag of Dry Red Beans.
- You need 72 oz of Chicken Both.
- It’s 36 oz of water.
- It’s 1 of Pork Bone.
- Prepare 1 can of 14 oz. Diced Tomato.
- You need 4 of Large Carrots.
- Prepare 1 of Yellow Onion.
- It’s 4 of Sticks of Celery.
- Prepare 3 of Large Potatos.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Bacon Bits.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Red Pepper Flake.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chili Power.
- It’s 1 tsp of Parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sage.
Pork and Red Bean Soup step by step
- Soak red beans in water overnight. Rinse off thoroughly before putting them in pot..
- Put in a large cook pot with chicken broth, water, beans, pork bone. Bring to a boil and let cook as you prepare other ingredients. You may want to turn down heat to just a slight noil..
- Saute carrots onions celery red pepper flake and bacon bits and chopped up garlic. Once sauteed to your liking add to pot..
- Add in chopped up pre cooked pork, which maybe left overs from another dinner, potatoes sliced in round pieces, with or without skin, 14 oz can of Diced Tomato with juices, and all the seasonings listed and whatever else you would like to add. Do be careful not to splash yourself when adding these ingredients..
- Let slow boil for an hour and turn down to a simmer and let cook until ready a good hour or two. You may need to add more broth or water at some point..
- When done pull out pork bone and serve. Enjoy!.