Lemon and rosemary pan fried sea bass with sautèed potatoes. If making the sautéed potatoes ahead of time, keep warm in a low oven and squeeze over the lemon just before serving. This Pan Fried Sea Bass recipe is a wonderful way to eat a mild, affordable fish, and it's packed with flavor from fresh oregano, thyme, and parsley. It's especially great if you have an abundance of fresh herbs in your garden you need to use up! (raises hand).
Wonderful served with mashed or roasted sweet potato. Put a generous amount of the rosemary into the pockets. Rub the rest of the fish with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. You can cook Lemon and rosemary pan fried sea bass with sautèed potatoes using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon and rosemary pan fried sea bass with sautèed potatoes
- You need 4 of fillets.
- It’s of Potatoes.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Fresh rosemary.
- You need of Juice of 1 lemon.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Sear in a pan skin-side down until the skin starts to crisp. Potatoes and fish have always made a good match, this flaky tender fish with crispy potato crust is one of the best ways to serve them. Put the whole unpeeled potatoes in a pan of water. Large fish such as sea bass and sea bream can be cooked this way as can Cornish mullet.
Lemon and rosemary pan fried sea bass with sautèed potatoes instructions
- Mix oil, lemon, salt and rosemary. Marinate the fish for about an hour.
- Peel chop and Par boil potatoes for about 5 minutes. Leave to cool for about 20 mins. Now add olive oil to a pan. Sauté potatoes for about 10 mins on medium heat or until crispy to your liking, season with salt and rosemary.
- Meanwhile, heat more oil in a pan, not too much because you have the oil from the marinade. When pan is nice and hot, add fish skin side down. Leave to crisp up. Flip just for one min to cook other side, don't over cook it. Serve 😊.
Line-caught, ocean-friendly sea bass is not too difficult to Cut the lemon in half, then into thick segments. Sea bass fish with garlic, rosemary, tomatos and lemon on a wood table from above. Pan Fried Sea Bass with Dauphinoise Potatoes. Grilled Sea Bass with Potatoes and Vegetables. Deep fried sea bass fish with Fish Fried fish sea bass in a pan Cooking golden batter deep fried fish fillet.