Sautèed asparagus and potatoes. Easy sauteed asparagus recipe made with garlic and butter. The best and healthiest way to cook asparagus on the stove top. Asparagus is easy to prepare and cook.
Asparagus and peas prove the old adage: what grows together, goes together. This is the perfect side dish for spring! I had a friend over for dinner last night. You can cook Sautèed asparagus and potatoes using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sautèed asparagus and potatoes
- Prepare of Enough potatoes for everyone.
- You need of Enough asparagus for everyone.
- You need of Fresh rosemary.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
I made this and the parmesan smashed potatoes to go w some bbq ribs. Sauteed asparagus with a healthy portion of garlic and a hint of soy sauce is a quick side dish and pairs well with Asian-inspired meals. Today I'm making Sautéed Asparagus and Mushrooms. This is a wonderfully simple recipe that takes a few minutes and minimal ingredients.
Sautèed asparagus and potatoes step by step
- Peel and chop potatoes into cubes. Par boil for 5 mins. Drain and leave to cool completely.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add potatoes and sauté for about 6-8 mins. Meanwhile, wash and chop asparagus. As potatoes start to go nice and brown, add the asparagus and fresh rosemary. Season with salt and pepper.
- Sauté on medium high heat for about 5 minutes until golden brown..
Asparagus is a great vegetable that can be prepared easily for a quick weeknight dinner side or. Sauteed Asparagus – the difference between frying and sauteing explained so you can saute to perfection! Sauteed Asparagus is easily confused with just putting some asparagus in a frying pan and frying it. Sautéing is a specific cooking technique that involves cooking the ingredients quickly in a. Sautéed Asparagus — so simple and so easy and, alas, so very delicious.