Mint potatoes. Narrow search to just "mint potatoes" in the title sorted by quality sort by rating or Advanced search. An authentic mint potato recipe with fresh mint leaves and potatoes. Very tasty and quite easy to prepare, mint potatoes boast of a typical minty flavor imbibed with the spicy potatoes.
Potatoes, potatoes every day, and I'd be in heaven. It's not every day that I can indulge in potatoes. I loved the boldness of the mint paired with the creamy crunch of the potatoes. You can have Mint potatoes using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mint potatoes
- You need 2 of big potatoes.
- You need 1 of hand full mint leaves.
- You need 1 t of spoon cumin seeds.
- You need 2 of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 t of spoon salt.
- Prepare 1 t of spoon red chilli powder.
- Prepare 2-4 of green peppers.
- You need 2-3 tb of spoon of oil.
Giancarlo Morelli serves up dainty ravioli filled with potato, pecorino and a luscious mint butter. He serves the pasta with a creamy pecorino sauce, slivers of guanciale and a grating of bottarga for a. Minted New Potatoes are the perfect side dish to usher in Spring! Baby new potatoes with fresh mint makes a nice side dish to accompany a variety of main dishes.
Mint potatoes step by step
- Take 2 big potatoes peel them off then cut in to pieces. cut mint leaves and green peppers too.
- Now take a pan add 2 to 3 tb spoon oil along with cumin seeds and sautee for a while.
- Now add potatoes and let them cook.
- Keep stirring while cooking.
- Add green peppers and seasoning.
- Put the lid and cook until done.
- Add mint leaves in last and toss for a while.
- Ready. Enjoy with parathas..
Stir together the garlic, yogurt To serve, mix most of the spring onions and mint into the dressing, then pour it over the potatoes. Mint may not be the first herb you would choose to pair with potatoes and garlic, but the flavor combination is outstanding. These Mint Potato Patties are an excellent way to use up left over plain, boiled potatoes (if you ever have any left over that is – otherwise, do what I do… boil a batch up especially – it's definitely worth it!). DIRECTIONS Scrub potatoes and halve or quarter any that are larger than bite-sized. Combine all ingredients in a large heavy duty zip lock plastic bag and shake well to coat potatoes.