Sautéed mixed vegetables. This is a delicious mix of fresh vegetables and spices lightly pan-fried with butter and olive oil. A great vegetable side with a kick! My husband who isn't the veggie-lover that I am raved bc he.
This Sautéed Vegetable Medley is super healthy, tasty, and makes a great fresh vegetable side for Growing up, it was very common to have a pre-packaged, frozen vegetable medley with our dinner. Try this sauteed vegetable recipe from chef Pierre Schaedelin of Benoit restaurant with delicious Sauteed Mixed Vegetables. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. sauteed mixed-vegetables nutrition facts and nutritional information. The Mixed Sautéed Vegetables recipe out of our category Root Vegetable! You can have Sautéed mixed vegetables using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sautéed mixed vegetables
- You need 200 g of sweet potato (1 medium).
- It’s 70 g of red onion (1 small).
- It’s 80 g of carrot (1 small).
- You need 140 g of green bellpepper (1 medium).
- You need 70 g of red bellpeppers (1 small).
- Prepare 125 g of button mushrooms (1/2 a punnet).
- It’s 50 g of baby spinach (a handful).
- It’s 150 g of brocolli (1/2 a head).
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 handful of parsley.
- It’s 3 tbs of coconut oil.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s of Spices (I used salt, pepper, soy sauce, cinnamon and paprika).
Recipe for a quick and easy side dish of Sautéed Vegetables with herbs and garlic. Nutritional information and Weight Watcher's points included. Sautéed Ground Pork and Mixed VegetablesKusina Ni Teds. Sauteed vegetables are one of the the most classic of side dishes and quite nutritious.
Sautéed mixed vegetables instructions
- Peel and dice the sweet potato and onion. Peel and slice the carrot..
- Heat the coconut oil and brown the sweet potato, carrot and onion in a large pan with the lid on..
- Dice the peppers, mushrooms, spinach, brocolli, garlic and parsley. Add it to the pan and fry until the colors become more vibrant.
- Drop the heat and put the lid on for 5 minutes so the dish can steam in it's own juices.
- Beat the eggs and create a well in the center of the pan to scramble them.
- Spice with your favorites and serve with a slice of savory pie!.
The quick and easy Italian seasoned vegetables recipe can make a simple rotisserie chicken into a great low carb. Add salt, pepper, basil and parsley and mix well. Sautéing your favorite vegetables at home is a great way to add color and nutrition to any meal. Whether it's spinach, onions and mushrooms, or seafood like shrimp. Full nutritional breakdown of the calories in sauteed mixed vegetables based on the calories and nutrition in each ingredient, including Onions Calories per serving of sauteed mixed vegetables.