Flat beans and potato curry. Learn how to make flat beans and potatoes mustard curry [Besara in Odiya]. This is one of the Famous Recipes in Odisha. It tastes delicious as it is made using mustard paste and mustard oil.
The main ingredients are cheap, filling potatoes and green beans. The beans can be added fresh or frozen. Those kinds of curries totally have their place and I make them when I have more time, but sometimes simplicity is key. You can have Flat beans and potato curry using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Flat beans and potato curry
- It’s 250 gm of flat beans/same.
- Prepare 250 gm of green peas.
- You need 100 gm of long beans/barbatti.
- It’s 6 of potatoes.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- It’s 6-8 of garlic cloves.
- You need 2 of green chillies.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 spring of coriander leaves.
- You need 2 tbsp of refined oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Methi(fenugreek) seeds.
That's where this Super Simple Green Bean & Potato Curry with no. This curry is tasty to eat and very simple to make. View top rated Potato beans curry recipes with ratings and reviews. Aloo Beans is a vegan Indian Green Beans Curry with Potatoes.
Flat beans and potato curry step by step
- Grind onion, tomato, green chillies and garlic to a fine paste..
- Wash and clean all the veggies and cut into small pieces.
- Heat 1/2tbsp oil in a kadhai and add all the veggies and saute for 4-5mins. Take it out in a bowl and keep.aside.
- Heat 2tbsp oil and add methi seeds to it. Let it splutter then add ground paste to it, salt and all the dry powder spices. Cook on medium flame till oil leaves sides..
- Then add sauteed vegetables to it and mix well. Then add 2 cups water to it. Mix and cover the lid and cook till the veggies are tender..
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves. Serve hot with roti or rice.
Make it on the stovetop or instant pot! Let me present Aloo Beans or Indian Green Beans Curry with Potatoes made in Instant Pot or Pressure Cooker. Add the potatoes and spinach along with the drained kidney beans and mix well. Let the Instant Pot release all pressure or, if. Beans curry, a green beans curry recipe made in the form of a semi gravy style using tomatoes and onions perfect to be eaten with roti or chapati.