Parwal Aloo Curry.
You can cook Parwal Aloo Curry using 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Parwal Aloo Curry
- It’s 250 gm of fresh Parwal cut into halves,.
- It’s 2 of medium sized aloo (potatoes)cut into 4 pcs longitudinally.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of mustard oil.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of onion paste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of haldi/Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of dhania(coriander) powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Parwal Aloo Curry instructions
- Take a wok or pan, add 1 tbsp oil, heat it..
- Wash veggies, saute it until light brown, keep aside..
- Take a pressure cooker, add oil, heat it..
- Add ginger garlic paste, also add lil water, saute it for a while..
- Now add onion paste, again add lil water, stir fry it for a while..
- Lower the flame, cover it with the lid, cook it until brown. Stir in between..
- Add haldi, dhania & red chilli powder, also add lil water, mix well. Cook it covered till oil has oozed out..
- Open the lid now, increase the flame, add salt & garam masala powder, give a stir..
- Now add sauteed veggies, stir fry it for a while..
- Lower the flame now, cover it with the lid, cook it till oil separates..
- Open the lid now, Increase the flame, add water accordingly so as to keep a lil thick gravy..
- Place the lid, give 2-3 whistles. Lower the flame, cook it for 5-7 minutes..
- Switch off the flame now, allow it to cool down..
- Take out in a serving bowl, garnish it with chopped corinader leaves..
- It's a main course dish..