You can cook Aloo Kangmat using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Aloo Kangmat
- You need 1 cup of boiled smashed potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sliced onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped 1-2 inchs long spring onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped coriander.
- You need 2-3 of dried red chilli.
- It’s 1 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Aloo Kangmat step by step
- Heat oil in a pan and start sauteing red chillis for 1-minute or until crispy, remove in a plate. Similarly saute sliced onion, remove in a plate. Similarly saute spring onion..
- Now mix boiled & mashed potatoes, sauteed onion, spring onion, red chilli, coriander and salt. Mix all together with fingers and serve.
- YUMMY Northeast Aloo kangmat is ready to serve..