Spanish omelette recipe. This Spanish omelette recipe is easy and delicious. Find more dinner inspiration at BBC Good Food. Tortilla de patatas or Spanish Omelette is an amazing egg recipe that can be cooked either for guests or yourself, it is a tasty egg recipe which can be.
Tortilla, or Spanish omelette, can be served as a main course or, because it is good served cold, it makes excellent picnic food. Spanish omelette – known in Spain as tortilla de patatas – is a Spanish classic for good reason. A classic recipe, but so easy, impressive and versatile. You can have Spanish omelette recipe using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spanish omelette recipe
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- You need 1 of potato chopped or cubed.
- It’s 1 of medium onion chopped.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of small capsicum chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small carrot shredded.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s leaves of Chopped coriander.
- You need 2-3 of cheese cubes depends on ur taste it's optional.
Along with this simple Spanish bruschetta (pan. Found this recipe on the internet. It had ingredients that I like and was stated to be a typical spanish omelette. Update: This is just the basic start, use this and.
Spanish omelette recipe step by step
- Heat oil in a apan add 1 big potato chopped fry on medium flame 2 to 3 minutes until partially cooked.
- Then add onion cabbage capsicum and carrot mix well season with pepper salt red chilli mix well.
- Simmer 2 to 3 minutes until vegetables are soft then remove from heat cool completely.
- Meanwhile break open 5 eggs in a bowl add the sauteed vegetables chopped coriander leaves salt to taste as per eggs beat everything nicely.
- Heat oil in a pan pour half of the egg vegetable mixture then grate the cheese then again pour remaining half egg omelette mixture.
- Cover simmer 3 to 4 minutes then carefully flip the omelette on a plate then push back into the pan to cook other side too.
- Cover simmer 3 to 4 minute spanish omelette ready to serve with bread or roti.
This is the real spanish omelette recipe. The Spanish omelette is a perfect example; comfort food par excellence, which transforms a couple of humble ingredients into a dish fit for el reino himself. On the face of it, this simple frittata-style recipe. Whether it's a traditional tortilla as part of a tapas spread, or a quick and easy midweek supper, Spanish omelettes are a favourite. Delicious spanish style omelette which taste so yummy.