Cabbage kofta curry. Cabbage Kofta Recipe or Patta Gobi ke Kofte has fried cabbage koftas simmered in rich tomato-ginger gravy. #KoftaCurry #CabbageKoftaCurry #PattaGobhiKofta. Cabbage kofta recipe With step by step photos – cabbage kofta is a rich and delicious curry dish How to make cabbage kofta. In a mixing bowl, take the ingredients.
Cabbage Kofta Curry is a very delicious Indian curry. It is included as a main dish in Indian lunch and dinner menu. Cabbage Kofta Curry goes well with pulao , but it can also be eaten with plain rice or. You can cook Cabbage kofta curry using 24 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cabbage kofta curry
- You need 250 gm of cabbage.
- It’s 2 of boiled potato.
- You need 1 tbsp of besan.
- You need 2 tbsp of wheatflour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of redchillipowder.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of pav bhaji masala.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- It’s 2 of tomato puree.
- Prepare 5-6 of cashew.
- Prepare 1 stick of Cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 2 of cardamom.
- Prepare 6-7 of black pepper.
- You need 1 inch of "ginger.
- It’s 2 of greenchilli.
- It’s 1 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander seeds.
- You need 2 of red chilli.
- It’s 2 tbsp of freshcream.
- Prepare as required of Oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ghee.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
Cabbage curry recipe – A simple cabbage masala curry made with cabbage, peas & spices. Cabbage is used to make a variety of Indian recipes like paratha, curry, stir fry, raita, kootu, chutney. Kofta curries are my favourite and I prefer them any day. By the koftas are fried pakoras balls simmered in spicy gravy and there many variations of making it.
Cabbage kofta curry instructions
- Take a mixing bowl add chopped cabbage,boiled potato,besan,wheat flour,turmeric powder,red chilli,salt, pav bhaji masala, green corrienderlenleaves mix well to make ball & steam the balls..
- Heat oil & deep fry the balls..
- To make a paste of tomato,ginger,green chilli,coriander seeds,cumin seeds,green cardamom,cinnamon,black pepper.To make a paste of cashew..
- Heat.a kadhei add oil,pour the tomato paste sauteed 1-2 mints.A dd turmeric powder,red chilli powder &salt mix it well,sauteed another mints.Now add cashew paste mix it well &cook nicely..
- Add a cup of water.W Whenever water stated boiling put the cabbage kofta & corrienderleaves &cover 1-2mints..
- Now heat a tadka pan put 1tbsp ghee.off the flame,put 1tsp garam masala &pour on the kofta curry.Add fresh cream.Cabbage kofta curry is ready to serve..
Grated cabbage is mixed with little. The kofta, for its part, uses a rare combination of vegetables like eggplant and cabbage; while the gravy uses an even more extraordinary combination of tamarind water and gram flour spiced with a. Cabbage Koftas are fried dumplings in a variety of spicy gravies. Cabbage kofta is a crispy, crunchy and delicious snack mostly made in north India. Kofta is a dumpling made by a mixture of vegetables and flour.