Poha Cutlets. Poha cutlet recipe with step by step photos – this is an easy and tasty snack recipe of mix veg poha From poha various recipes can be made for breakfast as well as snacks. Poha cutlet recipe with mixed vegetables tastes more or less like our regular cutlets great after school snack or you can serve as an appetizer too. Poha cutlet recipe with mixed vegetables.
How to make Poha Cutlets-Poha and potatoes, mixed with onion and other spices, shaped into cutlets and deep-fried will be a sure hit. Veg Poha Cutlet Recipe: Indian snack, veg poha cutlet, is easy to prepare and healthy too. Crispy outside and soft inside is what it takes to perfect this mouth savoring dish. You can cook Poha Cutlets using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Poha Cutlets
- Prepare 1 cup of poha.
- Prepare 3 of large potatoes, boiled.
- You need 1 of large onion, finely chopped.
- You need 1 of carrot, grated.
- It’s 1 of capsicum, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 inch of piece of ginger.
- Prepare 4-5 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 2 of green chillies, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of coriander, chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of zeera powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need as needed of Oil for frying.
Generally poha cutlets are made adding oats to it makes it healthier. Poha and Oats Cutlets can be used as patties in burger and sandwiches. You could have them as breakfast Or snacks Or lunch box. Poha cutlets are tasty cutlets made with beaten wheat(poha) with a mix of other veggies and spices and pan fried.
Poha Cutlets step by step
- Wash the poha and set aside. Boil and mash the potatoes. Heat oil in a pan. Add the chopped garlic and ginger. Saute till the garlic is slightly golden in colour. Add the chopped green chillies and saute for a few minutes. Now add the onions and cook till translucent..
- Add the grated carrots and capsicum and saute for a few minutes. Switch off flame and let it cool..
- To the mashed potatoes add all the dry masala and salt. Once the sauteed vegetables are cool add them to the potatoes. Also add the washed poha. Adjust the seasoning if needed and bring everything together..
- Shape the mixture into cutlets of any shape you like. Heat oil in a non stick pan and shallow fry the cutlets on both sides. Enjoy with sauce or chutney..
Poha Cutlets recipe – How to make Poha Cutlets. Try Healthy Vegetable Poha Cutlet, an easy and yummy pan fried crunchy cutlets made with minimum ingredients. A tasty snack to be served at your next party or to your kids as an after school snack. I always make Poha cutlets, but this time I thought would try something different so added an ingredient that would go along well. And here you go Cheese Poha Cutlets 🙂 Simply scrumptious !!