Stuffed Flat Naan Bread (Kelane/Bolani)نان کلانه.
You can cook Stuffed Flat Naan Bread (Kelane/Bolani)نان کلانه using 15 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Flat Naan Bread (Kelane/Bolani)نان کلانه
- Prepare 450 g of plain flour.
- You need 200 ml of cold water + 3tbsp more water.
- Prepare 150 g of feta cheese.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Stuffing ingredients.
- It’s 2 of cooked potatoes, peeled and mashed.
- You need 1/3 of bell pepper, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, finely chopped and sautéed.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried mint.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of small bunch of each fresh coriander & parsley, finely chopped.
- It’s 2-3 of spring onions, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, grated.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
Stuffed Flat Naan Bread (Kelane/Bolani)نان کلانه instructions
- First of all, I should tell there is long list of ingredients, but it does not mean, baking this bread would be difficult, on the contrary is super easy 😀In a large bowl, mix flour with salt. Pour water into the bowl. Use your hand and combine flour with water. If it was hard batter add 3 tbsp more water. Knead the dough for 5 minutes until you have a smooth and nice dough..
- Use your hand and combine flour with water. If it was hard batter add 3 tbsp more water. Knead the dough for 5 minutes until you have a smooth and nice dough..
- Cover the dough with a kitchen towel and allow to rest for 30 minutes..
- Meanwhile, prepare stuffing ingredients. I have made two different stuffings: one is potato mixture: in a bowl, mix mashed potatoes, statued onion, chopped bell pepper, garlic powder, and season with salt and pepper..
- For second stuffing : in a bowl, mix chopped coriander+ parsley, spring onion, garlic, with feta cheese and season with salt and pepper..
- After 30 minutes, place the dough on floured surface. cut the dough into equal 14 pieces..
- Take one of dough and place it on a floured surface. With a rolling pin, roll the dough and flattened dough as much as possible until you make a thin flatten dough..
- Spread 1 spoon of potato or herbs mixture on one half of the dough and make a thin layer. Fold dough over to enclose filling..
- Pressing edges together to seal. Repeat with remaining of the dough and mashed potatoes or herb- feta cheese mixture..
- Heat 2 tbsp of vegetable oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Place one of flat bread in the pan. Cook and pressing with a spatula to flatten. Cook for 3 minutes each side..
- Once it is cooked transfer to a baking tray and place it in oven to keep warm. Repeat with remaining of the prepared dough..