Grilled Cheese Frankie rolls. Be it Aloo Frankie, Cheese Frankie or Schezwan Frankie. We all love it, don't we? Today, let's make the perfect Street Style Veg Frankie Recipe at home. how to make veg cheese frankie with step by step photo roll tight making sure the stuffing doesn't come out. finally, serve veg cheese frankie or pack to your lunch box.
Transform leftover rotis to this delightful snack recipe. A traditional frankie roll is an Indian roti grilled and stuffed with a tasty filling. This recipe provides an easier option if you're in a rush: making a frankie roll with a tortilla, instead. You can have Grilled Cheese Frankie rolls using 21 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Cheese Frankie rolls
- It’s of For The Rotis.
- It’s 1/2 cup of plain flour (maida).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour (gehun ka atta).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of oil.
- You need to taste of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of oil for kneading.
- It’s 2 tsp of butter for cooking.
- It’s of For The Stuffing.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger-garlic (adrak-lehsun) paste.
- It’s 2 cups of boiled, peeled and mashed potatoes.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chaat masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of finely chopped coriander (dhania).
- It’s to taste of salt.
- Prepare 4 tsp of butter for cooking.
- You need 1 cup of finely chopped onions.
- You need 2 tsp of frankie masala or chaat masala.
- You need 2-3 of chopped carrots, tomatoes.
- It’s 100 grams of Paneer.
Cheesy Spinach Toast is a lip-smacking appetizer/ snack of tossed and seasoned spinach toasted with cheese on the top. This recipe will surely be loved by al. mumbai street style aloo paneer cheese frankie – homemade frankie masala Regular grilled cheese sandwiches are flat. Just as easy, but so much more fun!
Grilled Cheese Frankie rolls instructions
- Combine plain flour, whole wheat flour, 1¼ tsp of oil and salt in a deep bowl and knead into a soft dough using enough water..
- Cover the dough with a wet muslin cloth and keep aside for 10 minutes..
- Knead again using remaining oil for 1 minute. Divide the dough into 4 equal portions..
- Roll out each into thin circle..
- Heat a tava and cook each roti lightly on both side on a medium flame for 1 minute and keep aside..
- For stuffing Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the ginger-garlic paste and sauté on a medium flame..
- Add the potatoes, chilli powder, garam masala, chaat masala, coriander and salt, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.Saute chopped Carrots.Add Boiled Sweet corns,Paneer,Sautéed Carrots and tomatoes Keep aside..
- Place a roti on the tava (griddle) and cook on a medium flame using ½ tsp butter for 1 minute or till both sides turn light brown in colour. Keep aside..
- Heat ½ tsp butter on a tava (griddle), place ¼th of the stuffing and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute..
- Place the roti on a clean, dry surface, place the stuffing on one end of the roti, top with ¼ cup of onions, sprinkle 1½ tsp of masala water and ¼ tsp of chaat masala evenly over it..
- Roll it up tightly.Place into heated griller.Grill according to your taste.Serve immediately..
A wrap of barbequed Paneer cooked with herbs and a blend of chutneys. Smoking hot combination of schezwan and veggies on the roll! Flavorful roll stuffed with tandoor-grilled chicken and spicy tadka. Need a quick bite to eat? Order delivery or carryout online from Frankie's Italian Grill in Beaumont instantly!