Curry Potato And Pumpkin Seed. It all starts with gorgeous pumpkin, which is peeled, seeded I didn't have broccoli but I added some purple potatoes, vegetable broth, a bit more salt. Stir in the pumpkin and potato, and cook for a few minutes over a slightly reduced heat. Add the pumpkin and sweet potato.
A simple yet satisfying plant-based, gluten-free dinner! These healthy and nutritious pumpkin breakfast cookies make a great grab-and-go breakfast with wholegrain oats, cranberries and pumpkin seeds. This is a rambunctiously vibrant vegan curry, both to look at and eat. You can have Curry Potato And Pumpkin Seed using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Curry Potato And Pumpkin Seed
- It’s of POTATO AND PUMPKIN SALAD.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of cumin seed.
- You need 1 large of onion dice.
- You need 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 10 of curry leaf fine cut.
- You need 5 medium of potato cut in small cube.
- You need 1/2 cup of ready to eat pumpkin seed.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
It is rich, sweet and hearty, with tomatoes providing a balancing acidity and the curry paste bringing uncompromising fire. Of course chillies do vary in heat, so if you're after something a little less passage-clearing. Roasted pumpkin seeds using ingredients and method to optimize the nutrients for a healthy snack. This recipe intentionally leaves out any salt.
Curry Potato And Pumpkin Seed instructions
- in pan with oil put cumin seed low heat till it start to fragrant and crack.
- add onion , curry leaf and curry powder sautee for 2minute.
- add potato and pumpkin seed mix well then add salt in low heat.
- add butter and mix well then cover for 1minute stiring every now and then prevent burn.
- serve hot or cold.
I added the curry as an experiment and was very pleased with the addition to these sweet and crunchy seeds. Flavorful Thai red pumpkin curry, that all cooks in one pot for easy cleanup. Curry taught me how to love eggplant, and it has most definitely rekindled my love for pumpkin, too! You can also substitute pureed butternut squash or sweet potato for the pumpkin. If you want a pumpkin curry idea try this impressive recipe that's quick to make, serve with steamed basmati rice.