Salisbury Steak w/Herb Mashed Potatoes.
You can have Salisbury Steak w/Herb Mashed Potatoes using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salisbury Steak w/Herb Mashed Potatoes
- You need 1 of For the Herb Mashed Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of For the Salisbury Steak.
- You need 12 slice of angus beef patties.
- Prepare 1 packages of fresh mushrooms.
- Prepare 4 packages of brown gravy.
- You need of Herb Mashed Potatoes.
- You need 12 medium of potatoes.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of italian seasoning.
- You need 1/4 cup of garlic seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mixed herb seasoning.
Salisbury Steak w/Herb Mashed Potatoes step by step
- grill angus till well.
- sautee mushrooms in skillet.
- mix gravy according to directions.
- place angus in skillet layering mushrooms on each pattie. pour gravy over patties and keep skillet on warm until serving time..
- peel potatoes and dice to cubes.
- boil diced potatoes in pot till tender.
- drain potatoes and tranfer to metal bowl.
- add remaining ingredients to potatoes and beat with a mixer till potatoes turn creamy.