Bum Leftover's Potato Dip. We made French Dip and sauted potatoes from Ribeye and garlic potato left overs. Fig Glazed Rack of Pork with Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Sweet PotatoesPork. Potatoes + Potatoes + all the delicious dairy + bacon?!
LOADED BAKED POTATO DIP — All of your favorite baked potato toppings in one delicious dip! This savory dip will be a hit and any party or game day This dip is goes great with Ruffles potato chips, or (my personal favorite), warm waffle fries. If you happen to have leftovers, it also makes a great. You can have Bum Leftover's Potato Dip using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bum Leftover's Potato Dip
- Prepare of Main things you need.
- It’s 1 of Goya's minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of stalk of celery.
- Prepare 1 of half white onion.
- Prepare 2 of sweet italian sausages.
- Prepare 2 of left over bacon from breakfast.
- It’s 4 of small potatoes.
- You need of seasoning's.
- Prepare 1 of sea salt, grinded black pepper, cayenne pepper, parmesan cheese, parsley flakes, garlic powder.
- It’s of wet ingredients.
- You need 1 tbsp of of melted butter, mayo, cream cheese, and classico traditional sweet basil sauce (or your favorite pasta sauce).
Try this Loaded Baked Potato Dip recipe, or contribute your own. Loaded Baked Potato Dip. by tasteofhomerecipes. Loaded Baked Potato Dip combines the flavors of a classic loaded baked potato – sour cream, bacon, cheese This loaded baked potato dip combines all of the fantastic flavors of a classic loaded baked potato It's requested often and never any leftovers when I make it. I typically make a double batch.
Bum Leftover's Potato Dip step by step
- Peel potatoes, chop into four, then boil until soft. Once soft, drain, then mash into a bowl without skin, leave either smooth or chunky.
- Sautee minced garlic with butter in a pot, Chop celery and onions, add in with garlic. Add a pinch of seasalt. Now take sausages out of their casings, and cook with the celery and onions. (sausages should be ground).
- Now into that pot, melt butter and cook mashed potatoes in a pot, add 1 teaspoon seasalt, a pinch of black pepper, a dash of cayenne, add parmesan to you're liking, 2 teaspoons of parsley flakes, and a dash of garlic powder. Chop up bacon and add in..
- Once done, add in a dollop of mayo, a spoon of cream cheese, and enough pasta sauce so that mixture should be chunky and not watery. Serve hot with crackers or your favorite chips.
Why is this called Loaded Baked Potato Dip if there aren't any potatoes in it? This dip is simply mind blowing! Add turkey, gravy, broth, and mashed potatoes, and stir well to combine. This Sweet Potato Fries Dip has a spicy kick that pairs perfectly with the sweetness of the potatoes. Cover up any leftover dip and store it in the refrigerator for up to a week.