Baked Omelet With Hashbrowns.
You can cook Baked Omelet With Hashbrowns using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Omelet With Hashbrowns
- Prepare 8 of Eggs.
- You need 6 of Hashbrowns.
- You need 1 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 7 oz of Cocktail sausages.
- You need 1 of Cilantro.
- It’s 1 of Splash of half and half.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Salt/pepper.
- It’s 1 pinch of Crushed red pepper (optional).
- Prepare 1 of as needed Olive oil.
Baked Omelet With Hashbrowns instructions
- Spray your dish (I used a 13×9 Pyrex) with cooking spray and lay your hash browns down. Put dish in a preheated 350°F oven until they are warm. Take them out and flatten with a back of the spoon. Put them back in the oven for a couple mins to crisp up.
- Dice onions how you prefer and add to pan. Coat with olive oil and sautee until onion is caramelized. Slice your sausages and add to pan. Add crushed red pepper and sautee for a few mins until the sausage has a bit of a char on them..
- In a separate bowl, scramble your eggs; add salt/pepper, half and half and cilantro..
- Once the onion/sausage mixture is ready, add that to the scramble egg mixture. Pour mixture over hashbrowns and bake until a toothpick comes out clean.