Loaded Potato Casserole. Great and easy potato casserole packed with bacon, Cheddar, and green onions. This recipe for a loaded mashed potato casserole is awesome! It is definitely worthy of serving on a special occasion.
If you're looking for a change from classic mashed potatoes, try this irresistibly creamy, loaded mashed potatoes recipe. A loaded potato casserole recipe that tastes phenomenal and it's so easy to put together! Let's get back to the subject of this amazing loaded potato casserole, shall we? You can have Loaded Potato Casserole using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Loaded Potato Casserole
- You need 8 of red potatoes depending on size.
- Prepare 3 cups of shredded sharp cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of mild cheddar cheese.
- You need 16 Oz of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 16 Oz of sour cream.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cilantro leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s pack of bacon (11 slices).
- You need 1/2 of of a big white onion.
I know you all will just love. Loaded Potato Casserole (Potatoes Au Gratin). More Ways to Search: Recipe Index · Ingredients Index. A creamy and cheesy casserole made with potatoes, cheese and bacon!
Loaded Potato Casserole instructions
- Boil potatoes until you can stick a fork in it. Add your salt..
- Meanwhile fry your bacon. I fried half crispy and the other half semi/crispy..
- While bacon is frying. Mix your mayonnaise, sour cream, cilantro, and parsley in a fairly large bowl..
- When bacon is done pour all but a little bit of the grease out. Add your onions and minced garlic. Saute them to almost burnt..
- Put your boiler of potatoes in the sink with running cold water to cool potatoes off..
- Once potatoes are cooled cube them and put them in the large bowl also and fold them in..
- Add your sautéed onions to bowl and fold them in..
- Dice the bacon. Put more than half of the bacon in the bowl and fold them in..
- Mix both cheese together, mild and sharp..
- Spray a pan with non stick cooking spray and put a layer of potatoes on the bottom then a layer of cheese then repeat the process again. Then put the rest of the bacon on top..
- Put it in the oven uncovered at 350° for 1 hour..
This potato casserole is loaded with flavor, including bacon, cheese, sour cream, and seasonings. This is a rich and delicious potato casserole. It's the perfect side dish to bake for a special occasion. Family-favorite mashed potatoes are loaded up with bacon, cheese and green onions. Even better than this irresistible side dish?