Grilled Cheese Frankie rolls. aloo cheese kathi roll with detailed photo and video recipe. perhaps one of the popular vegetarian street food snack recipe made with spiced potatoes and grated paneer. frankie or kathi roll recipes are favourite urban snack meal known for its taste and filling nature. there are hundreds and thousand way to make frankie stuffing, but this recipe uses. The Healthy Vegetable Paratha Rolls Recipe is a twist to the popular street food in India that are made from paneer, or aloo or eggs. These rolls are also known as the wrap or a frankie is a delicious wrap that has just roasted vegetables that are wrapped in a healthy whole wheat plain paratha.
Wrapping cheese inside the roll ups was the. In small bowl, mix melted butter and garlic powder. Use your Uber account to order delivery from Frankie Bunz in Pittsburgh. You can have Grilled Cheese Frankie rolls using 21 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Cheese Frankie rolls
- You need of For The Rotis.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of plain flour (maida).
- It’s 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour (gehun ka atta).
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of oil.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of oil for kneading.
- It’s 2 tsp of butter for cooking.
- You need of For The Stuffing.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger-garlic (adrak-lehsun) paste.
- You need 2 cups of boiled, peeled and mashed potatoes.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chaat masala.
- You need 1 tbsp of finely chopped coriander (dhania).
- It’s to taste of salt.
- It’s 4 tsp of butter for cooking.
- It’s 1 cup of finely chopped onions.
- It’s 2 tsp of frankie masala or chaat masala.
- You need 2-3 of chopped carrots, tomatoes.
- Prepare 100 grams of Paneer.
Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order.. A half pint of classic duck sauce. My daughter loved these, and they were perfect for her to dip in her tomato soup! This recipe is very simple and is perfect for a quick lunch or snack!
Grilled Cheese Frankie rolls instructions
- Combine plain flour, whole wheat flour, 1¼ tsp of oil and salt in a deep bowl and knead into a soft dough using enough water..
- Cover the dough with a wet muslin cloth and keep aside for 10 minutes..
- Knead again using remaining oil for 1 minute. Divide the dough into 4 equal portions..
- Roll out each into thin circle..
- Heat a tava and cook each roti lightly on both side on a medium flame for 1 minute and keep aside..
- For stuffing Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the ginger-garlic paste and sauté on a medium flame..
- Add the potatoes, chilli powder, garam masala, chaat masala, coriander and salt, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.Saute chopped Carrots.Add Boiled Sweet corns,Paneer,Sautéed Carrots and tomatoes Keep aside..
- Place a roti on the tava (griddle) and cook on a medium flame using ½ tsp butter for 1 minute or till both sides turn light brown in colour. Keep aside..
- Heat ½ tsp butter on a tava (griddle), place ¼th of the stuffing and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute..
- Place the roti on a clean, dry surface, place the stuffing on one end of the roti, top with ¼ cup of onions, sprinkle 1½ tsp of masala water and ¼ tsp of chaat masala evenly over it..
- Roll it up tightly.Place into heated griller.Grill according to your taste.Serve immediately..
You can use cheese slices or real grated cheddar in these, I've tried it with both. From grilled cheese and BLTs to lobster rolls and meatball subs, these are the time-tested sandwiches (with a twist or two) that fuel our lives. Simple low carb recipe for the BEST keto grilled cheese roll ups. This is a spin on the traditional grilled cheese sandwich with a yummy roll up. No need to worry about high carb bread when you can make these low carb roll up grilled cheese sandwiches.