Pan fried fish with pineapple salsa. Ingredients fish fillet (i use snapper) russet potato (peeled) light cream baby peas butter mint leaf (mixed with peas) pineapple, tomato, red onion. Fish is prominent in the Willett plan since it's a lean protein source. Salmon is particularly good because it contains plenty of heart-healthy fats.
Fish is prominent in the Willett plan since it's a lean protein source. All Reviews for Pan-Grilled Salmon with Pineapple Salsa. This tropical-flavored pan-fried tilapia dinner is perfect for warm summer nights. You can have Pan fried fish with pineapple salsa using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pan fried fish with pineapple salsa
- You need of fish fillet (i use snapper).
- Prepare of russet potato (peeled).
- You need of light cream.
- It’s of baby peas.
- You need of butter.
- You need of mint leaf (mixed with peas).
- It’s of pineapple.
- Prepare of tomato.
- It’s of red onion.
- It’s of coriander.
- It’s of lime.
Tilapia filets cook in just a matter of minutes, but you could substitute it for any type of flaky white fish. Serving the fish with a mixture of pineapple, mango, basil and avocado makes it deliciously sweet and tangy. This Pan Fried Fish is the perfect recipe to try whether you're a fish-newbie or a seasoned fish-pro. A delicious fresh pineapple salsa recipe with red onion, cilantro, and jalapenos that tastes great with fish or chicken.
Pan fried fish with pineapple salsa step by step
- Dice potato and boil for 15mins till fully cooked, drain and place potato in the strainer to ensure no lumps left. Heat some cream then add into potato, mix well and season with salt.
- Dice tomato, pineapple, red onion, rough cut coriander, mix into a bowl with a squeeze of lime and salt and pepper to taste.
- Sautee baby peas, add salt to taste and butter. Blend with couple mint leaves and little water for smooth consistency.
- Fillet the fish, pan fry in a medium hot pan, add salt and pepper..
Papaya or mango can be I used canned pineapple. Made a double batch, put it over pan fried haddock and people inhaled the dish. I ate quite a bit of fish too even though I'm not a huge. Fish tacos made with pan-fried tilapia and topped with pineapple salsa. Cover the container, rack, and fish with plastic wrap or aluminum foil and place in the fridge.