Sautéed Potatoes with Rosemary. Put the whole unpeeled potatoes in a pan of water. Can be done several hours ahead. How to Make Smashed Potatoes – Rosemary Garlic Potatoes
Cut the potatoes in half or quarters and place in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and rosemary; toss until the potatoes are well coated. Serve the potatoes sprinkled with rosemary flaked sea salt and freshly milled black pepper. Add potatoes and beans; sauté until vegetables are hot and coated with seasonings. You can have Sautéed Potatoes with Rosemary using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sautéed Potatoes with Rosemary
- It’s 400 grams of Potatoes (I recommend May Queen).
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 2 of sprigs Rosemary.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
Sprinkle with lemon juice; season with salt. Cut the potatoes into two or three pieces depending on their size. Heat the goose fat in a heavy frying pan over a medium-high heat then add the potatoes in a single layer, add the garlic and rosemary, season and leave to cook undisturbed until golden then turn and saute on the other side. Potatoes and rosemary – a marriage made in food heaven, for sure!
Sautéed Potatoes with Rosemary step by step
- Wash the potatoes well and place on a microwave safe bowl or wrap with plastic cling wrap individually. Place in the microwave for about 5 minutes (at 500W)..
- Cut the potatoes into 1 cm slices. You can peel the potatoes if you like. Halve the garlic cloves in half and smash..
- In a pan, heat the olive oil and melt the butter. Add the garlic and rosemary on low heat..
- When fragrant, add the potatoes and slowly cook over low~medium heat..
- When the potatoes are golden brown, sprinkle with salt and pepper, then you're all done..
- It's a great side for meat dishes..
And although I love making the classic dish in the oven all year long, come summer I turn to the grill. Grilled potatoes, marinated twice for maximum rosemary and garlic flavor! Fresh rosemary turns everyday potatoes into a comforting side dish for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Mix potatoes, olive oil, Parmesan cheese, and rosemary in a bowl. Spread potato mixture over prepared baking sheet.