My one Skillet Sautèed Butter Chicken & Potatoes. 😘.
You can cook My one Skillet Sautèed Butter Chicken & Potatoes. 😘 using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My one Skillet Sautèed Butter Chicken & Potatoes. 😘
- Prepare 3 of medium potatoes part boiled.
- Prepare 1 tbls of olive oil.
- You need 3 tbls of Butter.
- It’s 3 of Garlic cloves crushed.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of Oregano.
- It’s 1/4 Tsp of Basil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of chilli Flakes.
- Prepare 1 of Chicken breast cut into strips.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need of And 3 tbls of sauce of your choice.
My one Skillet Sautèed Butter Chicken & Potatoes. 😘 step by step
- Part boil the potatoes whole for 3-5 minutes. Then rinse them in cold water then cut them into bitesize cube pieces..
- Add the olive oil then the butter with the garlic crushed in it. Add oregano basil chilli flakes..
- Next add the Chicken strips fry when you turn them over add the potato pieces fry for 2 minutes turn the heat down then turn them over often.all should take 15 minutes..
- If then chicken is done take them off and set aside. As you dont want to dry the chicken. Carry on frying on low heat until potato pieces are cooked.
- All cooked now add the chicken back to the pan with potato and add your favourite sauce. Mine was Carribean sweet chilli. Mix all in. Take off and serve..
- Add a little salad to the serving plate and a tbls Mayonaise or Sour cream..