Awesome sweet potato soup. Is there anything more fall than soup and sweet potatoes? Warm up with one of our delicious sweet potato soup recipes. Is there anything more fall than soup and sweet potatoes?
We think you'll love everything on this list, from spicy sweet potato soup to sweet potato corn chowder. You may even want to serve one at your Thanksgiving feast! Sweet potato soup is the perfect fall and winter soup. You can cook Awesome sweet potato soup using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Awesome sweet potato soup
- It’s 1 of sweet potato, diced.
- You need 2 of carrots, diced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon pinch chili.
- You need 1 tsp of dry thyme.
- You need 3 TBSP of olive oil.
- It’s 2/3 tsp of turmeric.
- It’s 2/3 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 400 ml of crushed tomatoes.
- You need 600 ml of water.
- You need 270 ml of coconut milk.
- It’s to taste of salt and black pepper.
- Prepare 2 handfuls of cashews.
- You need of toppings: fresh herbs, toasted pumpkin seeds, cashews etc.
It's a rich blend of creamy sweet potatoes, carrots, fresh ginger, and a hint of spice. Sweet Potato Soup Recipe – creamy without using any cream! The coconut milk makes it so smooth! This sweet potato soup is so easy, healthy, absolutely delicious and has quickly become a new family favorite.
Awesome sweet potato soup instructions
- Prepare and gather all your ingredients.
- Add the first set of ingredients (sweet potato,carrot, cumin, cinnamon, chili, thyme and olive oil) to a medium pot on medium heat and sautee for 15 minutes, occasionally stirring..
- Add the rest of the ingredients (turmeric, smoked paprika, tomatoes, water, coconut milk, salt, black pepper, and cashews) and bring to a boil. Then lower the heat and simmer covered for half hour..
- Allow the soup to cool a bit and then transfer to a blender and puree. Depending on the size of your blender jug, you might need to do this in two or three batches..
- Return the soup to the pot to warm up before serving, if needed. Serve with fresh herbs and toasted pumpkin seeds..
My husband raves about this soup and he actually made the last pot-full to satisfy. With carrots, sweet potatoes & apples, this savory soup with a hint of sweetness is the essence of fall. What you'll need to make Autumn Carrot and Sweet Potato Soup. Before we get started, let's talk about sweet potatoes. Last time I was at Whole Foods, I noticed that all of the.