Beef Potato Puff Pastry with Dip Sauce 😚🐂🍅🥕🌶🌯🌻🍽😍.
You can cook Beef Potato Puff Pastry with Dip Sauce 😚🐂🍅🥕🌶🌯🌻🍽😍 using 25 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Potato Puff Pastry with Dip Sauce 😚🐂🍅🥕🌶🌯🌻🍽😍
- You need 4 sheets of Flaky Puff Pastry frozen, then thaw.
- Prepare of Fillings.
- Prepare 450 g of Beef Schnitsel, cut into small pieces of rectangular size.
- Prepare of Marinade with Mirin & Teriyaki sauce for 15'.
- You need 2 tbs of Mirin (sweet rice wine vinegar).
- It’s 2 tbs of Teriyaki sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger powder.
- You need 1 of big Red Onion, diced.
- It’s 1 cup of Rice Bran oil for fry.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Kashmir Red chilies powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of Curry powder.
- You need 3 tbs of butter.
- You need 3 of large peeled pink Potatoes slice roughly.
- Prepare of Small red onion chopped finely.
- Prepare 1 handful of fresh parsley, chopped the leaves very finely.
- You need To taste of Salt & pepper.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of flour mix with 1 tbs cold water to glue(flour flurry).
- It’s of To glaze: 1 beaten egg, add 1 tbs milk (egg wash).
- Prepare of DIP SAUCE:.
- It’s of Savoury Soya sauce.
- Prepare of ABC sweet Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of Siracha sauce.
Beef Potato Puff Pastry with Dip Sauce 😚🐂🍅🥕🌶🌯🌻🍽😍 instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 220 C degrees.In a wok warm oil, add Onion& sauteed for 2' then add the ginger&garlic powder & sautee for 1'. Add 2 tbs butter then add Baba Curry powder,Red Kashmiri Chili powder &sugar and stir for 3", then add the marinade Beef to coat all over, sprinkle salt & continue to stir-fry& mix all together until develop fragrant. Fry until oil starts to depart.Keep to stir to avoid burning.When beef has turn colour then remove and transfer the beef into a small bowl. Let it cool..
- Peel the potatoes, slice roughly, steam them in a double pot for 18'. Remove off heat, put into another small bowl. Sprinkle with salt, crushed black pepper, red onion, parsley leaves and mix all together then mash a little bit adding 1 cup of milk a little at a time, to have a good solid texture. Set aside..
- Cut one Flaky Puff pastry sheet into 4.Put one piece of pastry flat on the table.Spoon Potato filling first as a base then spoon the Beef mixture pieces on top.Pinch to secure edges with flour flurry around the internal edge.Crimp the edge using index finger and thumb, starting from one end to another.Repeat until pastry is used up. Brush on top pastry with egg wash. Transfer the Pastry in freezer for 15'.Brush the baking sheet trays with vege oil,then put the parchment baking paper on top..
- Bake the pastries to the low rack in the pre-heated oven. Bake for 10' until the puff start to rise on top, then turn down the temp to 200 Celcius degrees and bake for another 10' or until the top has golden brown colour, then turn off the heat and remove the trays quickly from the oven otherwise the top pastry will burn.Transfer to a big plate. To make the Dip sauce: mix the 4 ingredients., put it into a small bowl. To serve warm Beef Potato Pastry with a dip of Asian sauce.😙☕.