Sweet potato frittata. The sweet potato kale frittata I'm sharing today is a fun one! If you make this sweet potato kale frittata be sure to leave a comment and star rating below letting me know how it turns out. For a delicious, filling and healthy lunch try these Sweet Potato Frittata Slices.
I've just been waiting for sweet potatoes and bell. A frittata is an easy dish that is perfect for breakfast, or even dinner when served with a side salad. My niece, randomly one day, asked if I could make her a sweet potato frittata and I said sure. You can have Sweet potato frittata using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet potato frittata
- You need 5 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 of medium sized Sweet potato.
- It’s 1 of big Onion.
- It’s 1 of small Tomato.
- You need 1/2 of of a red/green Capsicum.
- It’s 1-2 of fresh green or red Chillies.
- It’s 1 bunch of fresh Coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Black pepper crush.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Chilli flakes.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Oregano (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Coriander seeds (crushed).
- It’s 3-4 tablespoons of grated cheese.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Breadcrumbs.
- You need To taste of Salt.
Like I said, a Frittata is pretty. This delicious Potato Frittata has sharp cheddar cheese, thinly sliced potato, and scallions for a flavorful savory breakfast dish. It can feed a crowd, and leftovers keep beautifully! Shredded sweet potatoes are baked into a layer to form a flavorful and healthy gluten free crust.
Sweet potato frittata instructions
- Take 1 medium sized sweet potato, clean, rinse, peel and grate..
- Chop all the vegetables and herb..
- Pre heat oven at 180 degree C for 10 minutes..
- Heat olive oil and add in chopped onion and chilli..
- Saute for a minute and then add grated sweet potato..
- Saute for another minute and then add all the vegetables and herb..
- Stir and then add crushed coriander seeds, crushed black pepper, oregano, chilli flakes and salt. Give a good stir and remove from heat..
- Break and beat eggs in a bowl. Add salt, crushed black pepper, chilli flakes and salt to taste..
- Add in the sauteed vegetables to the egg mixture and mix well..
- Transfer the mixture to an ovenproof dish and sprinkle grated cheese, coriander leaves and breadcrumbs..
- Bake the frittata in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes or until the top of the frittata becomes golden brown..
- Remove from oven, cut in triangle pieces, sprinkle some grated cheese and serve hot with some ketchup..
Make it your Own: This sweet potato frittata can be filled with a variety of vegetables. We know there are a lot of parents out there who struggle with their kids Sweet potatoes and eggs rarely go together, but when you add creamy sweet potatoes to a. This Curried Sweet Potato Frittata is easy to make and has a light curry flavor that works incredibly I'd make this sweet potato frittata, a big salad and pour us some white wine. To serve, turn out the frittata onto a warm plate and garnish with the chopped herbs sprinkled over. Italian Potato Frittata is one of the most traditional Italian recipes you can recreate.