You can cook Aalu Poha using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Aalu Poha
- It’s 2 cups of poha.
- You need 1 of tlbs oil.
- You need 1 of potato.
- It’s 1/4 cup of green peas.
- You need 1/4 cup of ground nuts.
- You need 5-6 of curry leaves.
- You need 1 of tlbs lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of / tsp turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s of For garnish fresh coriander leaves namkeen sev fresh coconut.
Aalu Poha step by step
- Wash thoroughly poha until water comes clear like rice strain all the water from poha.
- Mix salt red chilli powder turmeric lemon juice sugar mix with your hand.
- In a pan add 2 tsp oil when hot add mustard seeds Curry leaves green chili and peanuts roast for 3-4 minutes on low flame add potatoes and saute them till gets tender add green peas stir add little salt just for potatoes and peas to be salty bit turmeric powder too.
- When sauteed well add poha and stir on medium low flame mix all together and cook for five minutes to get warm from all the sides by mixing.
- Take out in a serving bowl garnish with fresh coriander leaves chopped onion sev or fresh coconut serve with pickle curd or any chuttni.