Gavar aloo ki sabzi. Gawar Ki Phali is a popular Indian food but Gawar Sabzi with Aloo (Cluster Beans sabzi) is very tasty and easy to make recipe and this guar ki phali recipe. Gawar Aloo Ki Sabzi Or Cluster Beans and Potato Recipe or Gawar Phali ki Sabzi whatever you may call is one of the most popular recipe all over India, Gawar. Gawar aur Aloo ka Salan Recipe, Gavar Aloo Ki Sabzi, Guvar Recipe in Urdu, Hindi – RKK Aap kay liya pesh hai meri aloo aur gawar ki recipe.
Guvar Phali aur Aloo Ki Sabzi- Cluster beans and potatoes cooked in a tangy tomato curry. Keyword: aloo, cluster bean, Guvar, guvar aloo sabzi, sabzi. This is a simple dry sabzi made with cluster beans and potato. You can cook Gavar aloo ki sabzi using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gavar aloo ki sabzi
- Prepare 200 gm of Gavar.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- It’s 2 of chopped tomatoes.
- You need To taste of salt.
- It’s 2 of potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need As needed of Chopped coriander leaves.
- It’s 1-2 of green chillies slit.
- You need as needed of oil.
This sabji goes well with rice and chapati. Today we will learn how to make cluster beans potato sabji following this easy recipe with step wise pictures. Gavar Phalli Aloo Sabzi-Cluster Beans Potato Curry. To make gavarfali ki sukhi sabzi, clean and wash gavarfali.
Gavar aloo ki sabzi step by step
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds let it splutter.Add onion and garlic paste. saute then add all regular masala..
- Once the masala gets sauteed add french beans and potato after 1-2 mins saute it and little water and allow it to cook in low flame Your sabji is ready to serve. Goes well with Rotis..
Unlike french beans, cluster beans take a long time to cook so they are steamed or pressure cooked but with this recipe we have cooked it in a pan so choose tender cluster beans as the mature one's are hard. Serve Gawar Ki Sabzi along with Panchmel Dal, Boondi Raita and Phulkas for a weekday meal. If you like this recipe, you can also try other dry Once opened, give the Gawar Ki Sabzi a stir and check the salt and spices and adjust accordingly. Transfer the Gawar Ki Sabzi to a serving bowl and serve hot. Its a Sindhi Recipe and can Hence I decided to make this Gawar Ki Sabzi Recipe in Sindhi Style with the perfection of spices, that I have learned from one of my. sem aloo ki sabzi or surti papdi recipe with step by step photos – healthy, homey and delicious side dish recipe.