Easy Potato & Veggie Skillet. Let Our Collection Of Easy & Simple Recipes Guide You In The Kitchen. Find amazing potato recipes like grilled loaded potato rounds, potato chowder, cheesy potato salad & more. This roundup of easy potato recipes covers all of the above.
An Easy Potato Soup Recipe made with simple ingredients, this soup is savory and delicious, a thick, creamy filling soup that is easy to make! This post has been updated to improve the reader experience. Baked, fried, or mashed, there's no wrong way to cook potatoes. You can have Easy Potato & Veggie Skillet using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Potato & Veggie Skillet
- Prepare 1 tbsp of plus 1 tsp of bacon fat (or olive oil).
- Prepare 5 of Or 6 medium potatoes, small to medium dices.
- You need 1 of Bell pepper, diced large.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of mushrooms, sliced thick.
- It’s bunch of parsley, chopped (for garnish).
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of dried basil.
No one at the dinner table will be able to resist a hearty helping of these spuds. Out of all the side dishes served at your Thanksgiving menu or Christmas dinner, potatoes—in several different forms—are a must. That's because no matter how you. Line the pan with foil, which helps crisp up the potatoes and makes for easy clean up.
Easy Potato & Veggie Skillet instructions
- Heat bacon fat (or oil) in cast iron skillet. Add your onion and garlic, sautee until translucent..
- Add your mushrooms, cook for 3 min..
- Add your potatoes, and cook for 5 min on medium-high. Season with salt and pepper and basil..
- Turn the heat down to medium-low, add your diced peppers and let cook on medium-low for about 30 min..
- Stir occasionally until potatoes are cooked through and mushrooms are deep brown..
- Add chopped parsley and serve..
While the oven is still hot, try roasting your favorite vegetable to help round out your dinner. Try lemon pepper or Italian seasoning for a flavor twist. This will become a go-to summer side dish recipe. Better if made the day before. And I have easy side dishes such as these easy oven roasted potatoes that I can whip up for a delicious dinner the family will love.