Knorr Soupy Noodles with a twist !.
You can have Knorr Soupy Noodles with a twist ! using 21 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Knorr Soupy Noodles with a twist !
- It’s 1 of Knorr soupy noodles(pack of 4 noodles).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of purple cabbage cut into thin strips.
- You need 1/2 cup of sweet corn.
- It’s 1/2 cup of carrots cut into thin long slices.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Capsicum cut similarly as above.
- It’s 1 of Tomato cut into small pieces.
- You need 2 of Onion cut into slices.
- You need 6 of cloves of garlic crushed & chopped fine.
- It’s 2 of Green chillies chopped fine.
- Prepare 1/2 inch of Ginger finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chinese seasoning (adjust to taste).
- You need 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare As per taste of Salt.
- You need As required of Water.
- It’s As required of Coriander leaves for garnish.
- You need 1-2 tbspn of Oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon.
- Prepare Some of potato chips/sticks for garnish (optional).
- You need 2 tbsp of spring onion greens for garnish.
Knorr Soupy Noodles with a twist ! instructions
- Keep the ingredients ready..
- Heat a pan /Kadhai, put oil and when hot add the chopped onion, green chillies, ginger and garlic. Sauté well for a 2 minutes..
- Then add black pepper powder, turmeric powder and salt. Mix well..
- Now put the chopped tomatoes and other vegetables and cook for a few minutes on high flame. Keep stirring it constantly..
- Then add soya sauce and the Chinese seasoning and mix well..
- When it gets cooked you can remove little vegetables aside in a plate for garnish (if you like).
- Now measure the required water quantity according to the pack instructions and pour in the Kadhai, add the knorr noodles masala powders and mix again..
- Let the water boil. Once it boils add in the noodles in it and let it cook. Keep stirring the noodles in between..
- Do not dry the water in the noodles completely. If it gets very thick pour a little more water in it. Check salt add if needed.then squeeze a lemon in it..
- When done turn off the heat and garnish with chopped coriander leaves or spring onion. (I didn’t have spring onion so skipped it)pour in the serving bowl.If you like add the fried potato chips/sticks on top. Also, you can add the sautéed vegetables which were kept aside for garnish. Serve immediately. Enjoy it hot..