Meatball Cupcakes. Easy demonstration on how to decorate spaghetti and meatball cupcakes. I used a boxed cupcake batter, and made jumbo cupcakes. How to make savory cupcake in VisualFood style For the entire photo tutorial: For more creations It's not Halloween but this is what your guests will wonder when you'll serve them the meatball and.
Spaghetti and Meatball Cupcakes are the most delicious sweet treats you'll come across. Juicy meatballs tucked in a nest of spaghetti squash and ready to be popped right into your mouth! These bite-sized cupcakes made from spaghetti squash are a tasty alternative to traditional spaghetti. You can cook Meatball Cupcakes using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meatball Cupcakes
- Prepare of Beef and pork mince.
- Prepare of Large chopped onion (s).
- Prepare of Minced garlic.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Breadcrumbs.
- Prepare of Egg (s).
- Prepare of Milk (not too much).
- Prepare of Whole leaf parsley 18/200 83/200.
- It’s of Green bell pepper (thinly chopped).
- You need of Beef cube (Knorr or any brand you prefer).
- It’s sheets of Cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Marinara sauce.
- You need of Mashed potatoes.
Meatball Sub Cupcakes – cream cheese, frozen meatballs, marinara and mozzarella stuffed in crescent rolls and baked in a muffin pan – SO good!! Great for lunch, dinner or a party! Meatloaf baked in muffin cups and topped with mashed potatoes, also known as meatloaf cupcakes with mashed potato icing, are kid-approved. This homemade meatball recipe is a Betty classic, and for great reason!
Meatball Cupcakes instructions
- Sautee the onions and garlic until fragrant and translucent. Season with salt and pepper then take off heat and transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Into the onions add beef mince, breadcrumbs, egg, milk, parsley, green bell pepper and mix.
- Lightly oil a cupcake pan.
- Dissolve beef cube in a tablespoon of hot water. Let it sit in first to soften up before vigorously stirring to completely dissolve. Add this solution to the beef mixture and thoroughly mix.
- Stack cheddar cheese sheets and cut into equal number of blocks/cubes as prepared meatballs (I stacked 3 for 6 meatballs).
- Oil your palms and form equal sized large meatballs and set aside (make them larger than the standard size so that they almost resemble cupcakes after baking)..
- Thumbprint a well into each meatball and fill it with a stacked cheddar cube. Form back into a ball making sure the cheese is at the middle and not peeping through (if the cheese peeps through, it will sip out of the meatball as it cooks and you will lose the dramatic effect of melting cheese when you cut through after cooking.
- Fill the cupcake pan with meatballs, making sure you press them in to take the shape of the pan. Mould the top with oiled palms to form a cupcake dome.
- Bake at 180°C for 20minutes. Do not bake for too long or the meatballs will dry out and shrink an awful lot that they won't stand as cupcakes.
- Top meatballs with a teaspoon of marinara sauce each then pipe soft creamy mashed potato through a piping bag fitted with a cake decorating nozzle.
- Garnish with fresh parsley. Enjoy!.
For generations, home cooks have relied on this hearty meatball recipe to show some skill the kitchen. Anything smothered with cheese, is always an instant hit with my children. And if you have been following my recipes for a while, you know I love adding hidden veggies wherever I. You're going to love these tender, flavorful sticky asian meatballs! Meatballs are easy to make, inexpensive and transport in your containers without a hitch!