Hyderabadi Aaloo Paalak Gosht. In this video I'll be sharing the recipe of Palak Gosht Recipe by Mrs. Norien We also take all kind of Party Orders :- Norien Caterers. Welcome to Pure Cooking here is Palak Gosht Recipe,Hyderabadi Palak Ki bhaji or Gosht,Mutton Palak Recipe,Rozana Ka Salan gosht palak, Mutton Spinach,Paalak.
Aloo Tamatey Gosht l Delicious Indian Recipe l Ek Baar Zarur Try Kariye l Mrs. Palak gosht is a hyderabadi special curry made by mixing mutton with palak. Spinach is commonly called as palak and it has amazing I have used palak and made some recipes on my blog such as palak sabji, palak roti, palak dal, aloo palak, palak pakoda. You can cook Hyderabadi Aaloo Paalak Gosht using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hyderabadi Aaloo Paalak Gosht
- It’s 2 of Potatoes diced.
- You need 400 gm of Mutton Bone-in.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt or to taste.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 7-8 bunches of Spinach chopped.
- You need 1 bunch of Dill Leaves chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of Red Chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 2 of Onions finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 of small bunch Coriander Leaves finely chopped.
Turns out, Hyderabadis, make this dish called Paalak gosht and its THE BEST. So think of this as the best way to get your kids to eat their veggies! In fact, my husband and I were both on keto the day I made this, and he wouldn't have it alone so he cheated with khatti daal, rice and paalak gosht. Halthy & vegan Aloo Palak is Indian-style potato and spinach stir-fry!
Hyderabadi Aaloo Paalak Gosht instructions
- Heat Oil in a pan. Saute Onions and Ginger garlic paste at first. Saute on a low heat only until translucent and done. Add Mutton Bone-in and the rest of the spices now. Pressure cook for 6-7 whistles or as required. Let the pressure settle down on it's own before opening the lid..
- Add chopped Spinach Greens and Dill Leaves. After you add that, keep the heat on a medium high heat because Spinach releases a lot of water. Therefore it is highly recommended that wash and drain it in a strainer really well. It helps in draining off the water properly..
- Once it's nicely sauteed, add Potatoes that are deep fried. However you can directly add them. But frying gives a nice texture to them. They taste a lot more good. Adjust Salt and garnish with Coriander Leaves. It's time to dish out now. Enjoy!.
It's mildly spiced and tastes great with any flatbread! My homemade version of aloo palak uses minimal spices making it so comforting. Tastes best with flatbread like roti or paratha! Palak gosht is a very popular recipe. Learn how to make/prepare palak gosht by following this easy recipe.