Vegetable Biryani. Veg biryani recipe with pot, pressure cooker & Instant pot options. Vegetable biryani is an aromatic rice dish made by cooking basmati rice with mix veggies, herbs & biryani spices. Instant Pot Vegetable Biryani / Pulav.
A Classic Indian vegetable biryani is a perfect dish for any occasion. Long grain basmati rice and assorted vegetables in a spicy masala are cooked in alternate layers under dum to give you a final. Vegetable Biryani is a rich and exotic rice dish with spicy vegetables. You can have Vegetable Biryani using 40 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetable Biryani
- It’s of For the vegetables.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Ghee.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of Potato (Peeled and cubed).
- Prepare 1 cup of Cauliflower (Cut into small florets).
- You need 1/4 cup of Peas.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Beans (Cut into small pieces).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Beetroot (Peeled and cubed).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Carrot (Peeled and cubed).
- Prepare of For marinating the vegetables.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Hung Curd.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Green Chilli Paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala Powder.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Golden Fried Onion (Crushed).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Coriander (Chopped).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mint (Chopped).
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare of For the rice.
- You need 2 cups of Long Grain Basmati Rice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ghee.
- It’s 2-3 of Cloves.
- You need 2 of Bay Leaves.
- You need 1 inch of Cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of Lemon Juice.
- You need 2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare of For Layering.
- You need 2 tbsp of Ghee.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coriander (Chopped).
- You need 1 tbsp of Mint (Chopped).
- You need 10-12 strands of Saffron (Soaked in 2 tbsp milk).
- You need 1/4 cup of Golden Fried Onion.
- Prepare 10-12 of Cashew Nuts (Fried).
- You need 10-12 of Raisins (Fried).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Kewra Water.
The saffron aroma makes this dish very inviting. Biryani is a popular Mughali dish that has been adapted by Indians. Vegetable Biryani prepared in a traditional Hyderabadi Dum Biryani style is a Vegetarian's dream come true for enjoying the famous dum biryani. Authentic recipe for Biryani made with veggies and chickepeas, infused with Indian spices.
Vegetable Biryani step by step
- For the vegetables Heat ghee and oil in a pan. Fry the vegetables on high heat for 4-5 minutes. Remove the vegetables in a bowl..
- For marinating the vegetables Mix the ingredients for marinating in a bowl. Add the sautéed vegetables in it and mix well. Cover and keep aside for an hour..
- For the rice Wash the rice and soak in enough water for 30 minutes. Heat ghee in a pan. Add cloves, bay leaf, cinnamon stick and fry for a few seconds. Drain the rice and add in the pan along with 4 cups of water, lemon juice and salt. Cover and cook only heat until 80 % done..
- For Layering the Biryani Add the marinated vegetables in a heavy bottom pan. Fry for 10 minutes. layer with cooked rice. Drizzle ghee on top. Sprinkle coriander leaves, mint leaves, saffron soaked in milk, kewra water, fried onion, fried cashew nuts and raisins on top. Cover the pan tightly with a lid. Let the biryani cook for 15-20 minutes. Fluff with a fork gently to mix the layers. Serve hot with Raita..
- Note: Keep a griddle over the low flame if you do not have a thick bottom pan, and then keep the pan over the griddle and let the biryani cook for 15-20 minutes. Fluff with a fork gently to mix the layers..
- Please don't forget to tag @appetizing.adventure on Instagram if you make this recipe!.
Vegetable Biryani Recipe, Vegetables Chawal biryani , How To Make Vegetable Biryani Recipe. Vegetable biryani is cooked with basmathi. A rich, fragrant and beautiful vegetable biryani makes a luxurious vegetarian dinner. Blend in a food processor until fairly smooth, then mix with the vegetables and leave to marinate. Veg Biryani is a delicious medley of rice, vegetables and a variety of spices.