Desi Pav Bhaji sliders. Classic pav bhaji gets a makeover in this recipe with the addition of paneer and parmesan Get the full recipe. Think pav bhaji inside a burger bun along with paneer and lots of cheese. So, say hello to my new favorite, cheesy paneer pav bhaji sliders.
Desi Pav Bhaji. Get Quote Call now Get directions. Pani Puri and Anda Pav is their specialty. They put hot ragda (curry made out of dried white peas) in pani puri. You can cook Desi Pav Bhaji sliders using 25 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Desi Pav Bhaji sliders
- You need of For the potato filling.
- Prepare 2 of Potatoes: large, boiled, peeled and mashed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 of large Onion, chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of Pav bhaji masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt (or to taste).
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1 of and 1/2 tbsp Lemon juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of Green coriander chopped.
- It’s of For the vegetables.
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced.
- You need 1 of tomato deseeded and sliced.
- You need 1/2 of Capsicum (green bell pepper)deseeded and sliced.
- It’s 2 tsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need of For the pav.
- You need 4 of Pav buns.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of Pav bhaji masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Green coriander.
- It’s of Others.
- It’s 3-4 tbsp of Green chutney.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of Ketchup.
Pav Bhaji is one of India's most popular street food. The dish originally is from Mumbai but its widely popular all across the country. A mix of veggies are mashed and cooked with a special blend of spices and then served with eggless dinner rolls. Pav bhaji is often accompanied with dollop of butter and. pav bhaji masala powder needs no introduction.
Desi Pav Bhaji sliders step by step
- To prepare the filling 1. Heat oil in a pan, add the cumin seeds. Once they crackle add the chopped onion. Let onion turn light golden and then add the ginger garlic paste. Cook for 1-2 minutes. 2. Add the pav bhaji masala, salt and red chilli powder. Mix well. Add 1 tbsp of water and cook for 30 seconds. 3. Now add the mashed potatoes, lemon juice and green coriander. 4. Mix everything well and cook for 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat and keep aside..
- To prepare the sautéed vegetables 1. Heat oil in a pan. Add the onions, tomatoes and capsicum slices. 2. Cook on high heat till the vegetables turn slightly tender but retain a crunch. 3. Add salt and mix. Remove from heat and keep aside..
- To prepare the pavs 1. Cut the pav buns in half horizontally. 2. Heat a non-stick pan/ griddle and melt a tbsp. of butter. 3. Quickly sprinkle some pav bhaji masala and green coriander on the butter. 4. Roast the pav in the flavored butter on both the side..
- To prepare the sliders 1. Put the roasted pav on a dish, cut side facing up. 2. Spread green chutney on the bottom side and tomato ketchup on the top portion. 3. Place the sautéed vegetables on the green chutney and add the potato preparation on the top. 4. Cover with the other half and secure with a toothpick..
It is the magic ingredient, which makes bhaji so appealing to almost everybody. See our recipes using pav bhaji masala like tava pulao, masala pav, mysore masala dosa and paneer bhurji. It lends a spicy flavour, rich colour and enticing aroma to any. Pav Bhaji: A finger lickingly delicious mixed vegetable curry (bhaji) served with soft toasted buns (pav). Potatoes and tomatoes are a must but any combination of other vegetables can be used.