Spanish omelette with some editions….. Mastering a classic Spanish dish just got easier. The wonderful Omar Allibhoy is back with his favourite recipe for Tortilla de Patatas – or Spanish. To check the omelet is cooked, gently press on the centre of the omelet.
It is an omelette made with eggs and potatoes, optionally including onion. It is often served at room temperature as a tapa. According to my children, the Spanish Omelette is "The Best Omelette in The World". You can cook Spanish omelette with some editions…. using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spanish omelette with some editions….
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 of medium potatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of small onion (sliced rings).
- Prepare 1 of spring onion.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped parsley or dried.
- You need 1/2 tsp of crushed black pepper.
- Prepare of Salt to taste or 1/2 tsp.
- You need of Oil as per need…
Made with egg, potato, onion and olive oil, enjoy hot or cold at any time of the day. When my youngest was a toddler he really didn't care for egg-based meals such as omelettes and frittatas. Tortilla, or Spanish omelette, can be served as a main course or, because it is good served cold, it makes excellent picnic food. In Spain they serve it as tapas, cut into small cubes and speared with cocktail sticks – lovely with chilled amontillado sherry.
Spanish omelette with some editions…. instructions
- First of all peel,wash and cut the potatoes….. Cut the potato in four pieces length wise…then medium thick slices…not too much thin nor too much thick slices….
- Slice the onion too….first of all fry for 2 to 3 minutes potatoes….not shud b fried or brown then add onion…just sauteed….and then drain out the excess oil and keep aside.
- Now beat eggs and mix all mentioned ingredients…. spring onion, parsley,salt, garlic powder..mix it.
- Now add in potatoes and onions in it and mix well.
- Now take small pan and add 2 to 3 tbs oil…on low flame…add in egg mixture…..and cook for 2 to 3 minutes with covering lid…. don't flip until cook one side completely and egg layer shud be thick so take small pan…
- After 2 to 3 minutes remove from side and bottom then take out in a plain plate and flip it again in a pan and again Cook for more 2 to 3 minutes or until done… check with knife inserting in just like cake…if done take out in a plate.
- Yummmmmm Spanish omelette is ready to serve enjoy with tea or if u want bread then enjoy with bread 😋😁.
Eggs are a staple for breakfasts in most parts of the world and there's no better way to have some eggs than in the form of a tasty omelet. Spanish omelet is one of the omelets that have gained much popularity in the world. Read reviews from world's largest community for readers. Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read. Start by marking "Spanish Omelette" as Want to Read Tortilla Espanola (Spanish Omelet).