Chicken Kebabs. Make your own chicken kebabs for a lighter version of the takeaway favourite. These skewer recipes are great for BBQs, picnics or even just a midweek meal. Learn how to make Turkish Chicken Kebabs!
Chicken kebabs are so simple to make, they are basically marinaded chicken, threaded onto skewers and cooked through. For this recipe we use a marinade. These grilled chicken kabobs are made with marinated chicken and colorful vegetables, all threaded onto skewers and cooked to perfection. You can have Chicken Kebabs using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Kebabs
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled and shredded chicken.
- It’s 3 of potatoes, boiled and mashed.
- Prepare 1 of carrot, grated.
- You need 1 of capsicum, finely chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 2 of green chillies, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cube of processed cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- You need as required of Oil to fry.
An easy dinner that can also be baked in the oven! Chicken breasts: Thighs could be substituted they just need to grill a little longer. Olive oil: This adds flavor and helps prevent exterior of chicken drying out. These chicken kebabs are marinated in the traditional Greek flavors of lemon, garlic and oregano for an easy and healthy weeknight dinner winner.
Chicken Kebabs step by step
- In a pan heat some oil and saute the carrots and capsicum. Set aside. In a bowl take the mashed potatoes, chicken, sauteed vegetables and salt, chilli powder, garam masala, green chillies, coriander leaves, mayo and grated processed cheese. Mix everything well. Shape into tikkis and shallow fry in a non-stick pan smeared with some oil. Enjoy.
Chicken kebabs have so much going for them. For one, they're a great way to transform a few pieces of chicken and the random mix of produce in the crisper into a vibrant dinner. · Chicken Kebabs have never been so easy with this delicious recipe and marinade. · These curry chicken kebabs are an easy recipe that can be both baked in the oven or grilled on the bbq. Chicken kebab recipe – Make the best delicious, soft, succulent & flavorful chicken kababs at home. Kabab or kebab is a piece of food, mostly meat grilled over charcoal fire. Very tender and so flavorful, these Easy Chicken Kebabs are MUST TRY this summer!